Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Satsuki x Aoi (adult)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shibubaby

Shibubaby

Satsuki x Aoi (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Satsuki x Aoi (adult)   Satsuki x Aoi (adult) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:05 am

Satsuki x Aoi (adult) Xxxxx

The story so far.....

The young Vampire Prince Satsuki hide himself in a normal apartment in the middle of the town, he's been chased from alot of species since in his vain a special pure blood pulsates. One day he wanted to get a rid out of the family sign, he throw the ring that keep his true power inside out of the window, he hoped i this way he could finally pretend to be someone else, but just a few minutes later knocked it at the door and a person stood infront which should change satsukis life, a very handsome black haired male with the name "Aoi" he found the ring which satsuki throw away and brought it back to him satsuki didnt wanted to accept the ring, he simple didnt wanted this ring back, but the stranger went confused and offered satsuki he could talk about his problems with him satsuki was actually very surprised, because never befor had been someone so nice to him, well at least both became friends and very soon Aoi which had been a mix racial with an unknown past always protected Satsuki, he became stronger and stronger, but once as it seemed to many enemys surrounded them satsukis true self took the control about him, the actually shy young man became a blood thirsty killer which shocked Aoi quiet alot and he felt useless anymore, which had been a reason that he wanted to vanish, but in this time where both had spend their time together satsuki fell in love with Aoi and he simple searched everywhere for him and found him at least, told him about his love and that he couldnt be without him, but it shouldnt be so easy, aoi had feelings for satsuki, but didnt wanted to admit these, and to the same time another man wanted aoi, so satsuki had to fight for his love, almost lost this at the other male but then finally he won and aoi admited his love to satsuki and they became a couple, with the time they found out the reason why satsuki had been chased so badly and also that those peoples where he thought they had been his parents wasnt his real parents, now he didnt know who he was, actually the same like aoi, both didnt know who had been their parents, but satsukis fake family wanted to use satsukis blood to summon the demon king back to live, both went through alot of dangerous situation but then satsuki had been catched and his blood summoned the demon king, satsuki was about to die, and aoi didnt wanted to continue his life without satsuki, wanted to commit suicide, but then they figured that the demon kind was satsukis real father and he protected both, healed satsuki and killed those who wanted satsukis and aois death, as soon everything calmed down a little satsukis father told also aoi that hes his father, that satsuki and aoi have the same father, just different mothers which re actually sisters, but aois mother died early, so the dream couple aoi and satsuki had been in real siblings and now aoi was confused, he didnt know ahead and satsuki was afraid he would lose aoi, in the same time satsuki already kept the secret that he's pregnant from his Brother and because aoi started to act weird he wanted to give aoi space and everything which made aoi only more angry, they had a fight and it seemed everything would break apart, but as soon satsuki told aoi they would get parents everything went peacefully again and aoi made satsuki a marriage request, for a while everything was perfect, but that shouldnt least long and the past from both of them took the control again, again peoples started to hunt satsuki, in the time their little son "Shinji" born and they wanted to do everything that their son have a peaceful life, but it wasnt so easy as planned, shinji got kidnapped and satsuki almost lost his mind because they first couldnt find their son, but then lucky they found him, but satsuki and shinji run in a trap, the life from both of them were in danger, but like always aoi managed it to bring them out of danger....... the kidnapper commited suicide.. and there is where the story going to continue...
Back to top Go down
Shibubaby

Shibubaby

PostSubject: Re: Satsuki x Aoi (adult)   Satsuki x Aoi (adult) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:26 am

-As they finally were back home and they brought their son to bed, gladly without any Injuries thankx to Aoi and thankx to Shinijis enormous power which protected him, but the exhausted little boy already fell asleep in his mothers arm on their way back home, he laid Shinji down to bed and stroke through his hair, watched him for a moment and clung with his arms around aoi's waist, he rest his head onto the males shoulder, take a deep breath and then looks up to him- I just wish.. everything woud have an end and we finally could live in peace, at least for shinjis future, for him.... I dont want that he has to go through the same we both went to you know? He has the power from both of us and is stronger then both of us, but.... I dont want that our little boy has to fight.... -he whispers quitly so he wouldnt wake up shinji again, some of satsukis clothes re still lightly ripped and dusty from the fight they had befor, he lower his view, just hope they had peace, at least for a few days-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Satsuki x Aoi (adult)   Satsuki x Aoi (adult) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:38 am

Aoi follows his love in shinji's room and after his son laid intothe bed he bows down and kisses careful his forehead "sleep well my little sunshine" he whispers then wraps his arms around satsuki and holds him close while listen his lovers words then nods lightly "i understand good what you mean and i have the same worries like you but we can nothings further do as to give him all our love, protect him and hope of a better future" he whispers before he lifts up softly the males chin and kisses him gently "i love you satsuki and we will go through all together...as family" he says with a lovely smile on his lips and strokes gently a hairstreak out his lovers face "you are sure existed too. we were it with a warm bath?"
Back to top Go down
https://transparent-world.forumieren.com
Shibubaby

Shibubaby

PostSubject: Re: Satsuki x Aoi (adult)   Satsuki x Aoi (adult) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:48 am

-closed his eyes as he felt aois lips on his own pair, he tug with his hands into the males shirt and narrows his eyes lightly, enjoy the kiss quit alot and listen to the words of aoi, he nodded a little- very true, im exhausted, and you probably as wel aoi.... at least we all three re save and healthy -smiles a little and then looks back to his son, smiles some more befor he takes aois hand and lead him back out of the room and over into the bathroom- it seems to be like a endless fight you know? -he whispers, support onto the sink and just splash some cold water into his face, close his eyes tightly to take another deep breath, then looks down at his wedding ring and smiles for a moment, turns quickly to aoi and blushes a little- but you re right, we will go through this together, as family... you, me and shinji.... -nods some- I really dont know what I would do without you.... -he smiles to himself and then walks over to the tub, let water run inside and sit down at the edge, taking of his shoes and socks, massage lightly his own feets- I mean... we already moved twice and it seems we arent safe anywhere.... they always find us .... -he looks up, sulks a little-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Satsuki x Aoi (adult)   Satsuki x Aoi (adult) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:59 am

Aoi holds satsuki's hand and walks with him into the badroom. there he leans against the wall and watches his lover's doing "i think to run away is useless my honey. we should just take care of each other and i will never allow that you or shinji happen something.i love you both so much and would go without to hesitate in the dead for you then my live is useless without you both" he says quietly and smiles gently at satsuki then pushes himself away fromthe wand and bows down at the male to place a kiss onto his cheek "shall i make you a tea while you do goin the tub?" he asks and tilts his head. of course he was exhausted as well but he wanted the best for his love and that he feels comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Shibubaby

Shibubaby

PostSubject: Re: Satsuki x Aoi (adult)   Satsuki x Aoi (adult) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:59 pm

-Satsuki were about to blush as he felt the lightly peck on his cheek, smiles and hen shaes his head quickl, taking a tight hold onto aois hand- No... I dont need tea, please dont ge stressed out of whatever just because of me, just stay here with me and join me by taking the bath?? please? or... or if you are sleepy you can also go to bed already ne, I mean I know you always work so hard and protect me all day, which is probably bothersome but.... sometims you need a time out aoi... -he talked so fast that he had to take a deep breath afterwards, getting up and leans towards aoi, nestles in his arms- I wish you wouldnt have to protect me... Im sorry for that, that you cant have a normal and calm life like other peoples used to have ne ..... -he step backward and take off his clothes, stroke over the small bruises he had from the fight befor-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Satsuki x Aoi (adult)   Satsuki x Aoi (adult) I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:54 am

Aoi wraps gently his arms around Satsuki as he leans against him and kisses softly his cheek "yes sometimes were a norma llife nice but hey that were boring too" he says and smiles with a wink at his lover. "i love you and i will always protect you so how you would protect me.i don't care if we must always flee or be careful all what is important for me is that we are together and that i can hold you in my arms. to see your smile lets melt my heart and what i can me wish more as to hold you in my arms when i asleep and looking in your beautiful face when a awake" he speaks with a gently voice then looks at the bruises and strokes softly with the fingertips over this "i'm sorry that i could not protect you better" he says a bit sad but then smiles at Satsuki "so and now hurry up with you in the tub before the water get cold" he self sit down next the tub to stay the other male close.
Back to top Go down
Shibubaby

Shibubaby

PostSubject: Re: Satsuki x Aoi (adult)   Satsuki x Aoi (adult) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:50 am

- a blush slide over satsukis cheeks and cover them into a soft pink, he giggles and hides for a moment in aois chest, to cute were the words his husband said and it let his heart skip a beat, looks up quickly as he heard he shall hurry into the tub befor the water gets cold, gets completely undressed and step carefully into the tub, he slides down and hugs his own legs, leans his chin on his knees- ne aoi? why is this world so bad? why cant everyone just live in peace, I really dont understand it, no matter how often I think about that fact, I simple cant find a answer.. do you have one? -he looks up and smiles a little, takes aois hand in his own, brush his lips softly over the males fingertips- would you like to join? I mean... -he smiles some and then wrap his arms tightly around the males middle section befor dragging him in the tub, still dressed within all his clothes-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Satsuki x Aoi (adult)   Satsuki x Aoi (adult) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:17 am

Aoi listen listen the words from his love and watches him with a soft view "i can't give you an answer my sweetheart but i think its no matter how hard and complicate the life is...so long how the love between two person is deep enough they will be happy in every situation" he says with a calm voice and smiles gently at satsuki. as he hears the question to join he opens his mouth to say something but before he came to this he lands complety dressed in the tub and ontop of is love "wahhhh....honey..." he screams up short then must laugh "nahh now are my clothes wet" he chuckles and strokes gently a wet hair streak out satsuki's face "my crazy love" grins before he hugs him tight and kissed him gently "i love you" whispers against his lips
Back to top Go down
Shibubaby

Shibubaby

PostSubject: Re: Satsuki x Aoi (adult)   Satsuki x Aoi (adult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:00 am

-satsuki smiles a little and wrap his arms and legs around aois body, clinging like a monkey- I just wanna be close to you all the time... -he closes his eyes and press his lips tightly against aois pair, smiles some more, brushes his lips with aois and then open his eyes slowly again, leans his head against the edge of the tub, looking in aois face, run his fingers through the wet silky hair- we wont let somebody seperate us right?? -he giggles a little- Im sorry, I dont know whats wrong with me that I ask for those things all the time, I just wouldnt know what to do without you know? you re my world aoi. -he blushes a little and hides his face in the curve of the other ones neck, caress with his small hands up and down the males back, enjoying to be close to him, just hugging him and making sure to stay in his arms is like heaven for satsuki, place a little kiss on aois shoulder and keep his eyes closed-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Satsuki x Aoi (adult)   Satsuki x Aoi (adult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:51 am

After the kiss was broken he holds satsuki's close into his arms and smiles gently. aoi strokes gently the males sides along before he faces him again and looks deep into satsuki's eyes "don't be sorry my love" he starts talking with a gently voice "nobody can seperate us then we belong together...forever and you will never be without you" he bows slowly closer at satsuki's lips and kisses his beloved one softly. "we will be together in good and bad days" whispers before he closes his eyes and starts to move his lips against satsuki's, kisses himmore deeply and with all his love.
Back to top Go down
Shibubaby

Shibubaby

PostSubject: Re: Satsuki x Aoi (adult)   Satsuki x Aoi (adult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:57 am

-satsuki blushes a little and smiles about his beloved ones words, he nestles in aois arms and kisses him passionated and with all his love, brushing his lips along aois, nibbling on the bottom one and makes some noises of enjoyment, running his hands up and down aois chest through the wet soacked fabric of the shirt- we should go out of the tub soon, the water is getting cold... -he nodded his head, but actually didnt want to let go of aoi, his small hand slide down and over aois clothed crotch, squeezing it a few times- do you think we can play in our bed a little? -he blushes in a dark red, covers his lips with his hand and hides his ace- gomen nasai.. gomen nasai..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Satsuki x Aoi (adult)   Satsuki x Aoi (adult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:37 am

Aoi enjoys the kiss much and to be satsuki so close. after the kiss was broken he listen his bloved one words and nods "yes you are right we should get out the tub" he says lovely then moans softly as he feels the rubing on his crotch. he watches how satsuki hides his face and chuckles. gently he grabs the males hands and pulls them down "you are to cute when you blush" he smiles at him then stands up and pulls satsuki onto his feet afterwards he get out the tub then takes satsuki on his arms and carrys him into the bedroom. careful he lets his beloved slide onto the bed then takes out his own wet clothes.
Back to top Go down
Shibubaby

Shibubaby

PostSubject: Re: Satsuki x Aoi (adult)   Satsuki x Aoi (adult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:41 am

-satsuki keep blushing as he get carried into the bedroom and his body get layed down onto the bed, the waterdrops sink into the blanket and everything underneath him get slightly wet, he smiles a little and watches aoi for a while, he couldnt help but his eyes wanders up and down aois nude body, his throat get dry and his heart beats faster, his palms get wet and cold from being aroused, he stared for a short moment onto aois arousal, turns his face fast away and swallows heavy, taking gentle a hold ont aois manly hand and drag him down onto the bed as well, making sure that he land ontop of him, wrapping his arms around aois neck, kissing his lips softly, explored each inch of the others bare skin- It feels like we haven't since ages ...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Satsuki x Aoi (adult)   Satsuki x Aoi (adult) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:16 am

Aoi notice the view from satsuki onto his arousal and moves short his hips forwards with a cheeky grin onto his lips just to teasing his beloved one. as satsuki grabs his hand and pulls him gently down onto the bed, he lets doing him and stays laying ontop of his beloved one body. he returns the kiss gently and nibbles softly on the ower lip then apparts with the tonguetop satsuki's lips and slides into his mouth to start the next moment apassionately tonguefight while his fingertips stroking gently the sides along and over the soft skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satsuki x Aoi (adult)   Satsuki x Aoi (adult) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satsuki x Aoi (adult)
Page 1 of 1