Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ibuki ~ the sweet vampire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

Ibuki ~ the sweet vampire Empty
PostSubject: Ibuki ~ the sweet vampire   Ibuki ~ the sweet vampire I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:09 am

Ibuki ~ the sweet vampire Dautonewlookibuki

Name: Ibuki
Birthday: January 16th; 162 years old
Sexuality: gay / uke
Species: pure Vampire
Personality: shy, cute, loyal, friendly, lovely
Likes: sweet things, pancakes, romantic things, near of friends
Dislike: liars, sad things, loneliness
Special person: Jin

History: Ibuki is a really shy type, but he can be wild ... in bed. He is also a vampire and drink blood from humans (he ask before) or from blood canned. The second thing he only does, if he isn't in the mood to go outside.
In his past he was a pet. He had two masters. They both were really important for him, but they left him and let him alone.
Friends mean he should searches a right boyfriend and not a master. They wanted that he doesn't be used by them. So he tries it. But it was a disaster. The male say he loves him and want marry him and can imagines that the both become parents. But he left him too and broke Ibukis heart again.

"I understood that a boyfriend is better than a master. It is a good feeling to beloved. I hope, someday I find my true love. A man, who can loves me, how I'm, who can give me hold in my life."

It really took a long time that Ibuki trust again people. But as he met Jin, he can't others. The male always said about himself he is a bad boy and an asshole. But Ibuki doen't see this side yet. Jin is the most important person in the vampire life and he is a bit in love, but doesn't noticed this, because Ibuki doesn't know what is love. He feel really well in Jins near and that is the important thing for the young vampire.
Back to top Go down

Ibuki ~ the sweet vampire
Page 1 of 1