Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ruki x Yushi (adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ruki x Yushi (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Ruki x Yushi (adult)   Ruki x Yushi (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:48 am

Ruki x Yushi (adult) Rukixyuushi-1

Yushi worked in a really famous Club in the middle of the city and he was quite glad that he have got this Job. He moved to this city a few weeks before and had found after a lot of denials this work at this club, as waiter. Today it was his first workday and he was kind of nervous. The club was well attended and he had always a lot to do then it was not a normal club,it was a place where worked hosts and whores.he self did just working as waiter and stripper in this club. He stood at the bar while he saw a man who was sitting down at the assigned table.He got a pencil and a pad, ready for taking the order of the guest, walked across the guest and questioned what he wanted to drink. After the guy ordered a drink, however, he walked backwards to the bar and told the order to the barman, after his finishing Yushi went backwards to the guest with that drink in hand while he arrived at the table of the unknow guy, someone crushed into Yushi and he easily began to stagger because of this. And so on, he poured the drink all over the guest's lap."Oh... Damn... Sorry, sorry..", Yushi stuttered with a suddendly red gone face, quickly snapping a napkin and started to plot dry the lap of the stranger.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://transparent-world.forumieren.com
Niky91

Niky91

PostSubject: Re: Ruki x Yushi (adult)   Ruki x Yushi (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:56 am

The guest was not so pleased at the clumsy waitres who was cleaning him up right now wondering should he stay at the club like this at all.The male didnt like the atmosphere but he was only anyways in the passing by mood to order a drink and leave,the worst part was he didnt expect anything like this to happen so he randomly grabed the other males hand and took the punkin out of his hand cleaning him self up.As the waitres stood up the mysterious guy who followed him up whit the look didnt seemed pretty friendly after all he didnt know what that meaned anyways.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/enikeb1?ref=ts
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ruki x Yushi (adult)   Ruki x Yushi (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:05 am

Yushi looks with red cheeks at the guest and bows deeply his upper body "please don't tell it my boss or he will kick out me" he says quiely and nibbles embarrassed onto his lower lip "when you would please come with me at the bathroom then i can clean your pants and the next drink is of course for free but please...please don't tell it my boss. i need this job so much and it was really hard to find a job in this city" he looks at the male with a sad view and hoped that ths man would forgive him.
Back to top Go down
Niky91

Niky91

PostSubject: Re: Ruki x Yushi (adult)   Ruki x Yushi (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:11 am

He was not pleased by the waitres begging.He hated allot when ppl where annoying and whining like this one right now.Just watched him his eyes didnt look away from the boy and then spoked finally as the other one finish the talking." i will not tell your boss be quiet boy cuz your annoying " He stood up and give the waitress the punkin then nodded and followed him to the bathroom as he got him self up clean alone didnt liked any help then come out the bathroom and looked at the waitress boy whit angry eyes " this clothes coust me allot but sense you begged this much ill let you pass this once " the frown stayed on his face as he was suprised that the boy didnt recognize that he was a famous singer .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ruki x Yushi (adult)   Ruki x Yushi (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:24 am

He looks at the punkin in his hand then after the guest who leaves at the bathroom. a deep sigh escape his lips as he walked back at the bar and orders by the bartender the same drink like before then pays it with his own money. as he notice that the male came back and did sits down again he walks over at him and puts the drink on the table. "i'm sorry it was all my fault and thank you for not telling it my boss. this drink is of course for free" he bows polite then notice the view from his colleagues and sighs before he reaches the male a card "don't be mad of me but its my job to tell you that this is a club for all wishes.in this card you find the names from all the workers, the prices and what they do for this. please pick whatever you want and tell it me or one from the other waiters around here" with this words he bows a last time and walks back at the bar to bring the next drinks at the guests.
Back to top Go down
Niky91

Niky91

PostSubject: Re: Ruki x Yushi (adult)   Ruki x Yushi (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:31 am

He listented to the boy carefully before he left and looked at his drink moving it around as he did that the card that he was given interested him and readed the other workes names as the boys name cut his eye " Yushi huh? " smirked a bit started slowly to sip his drink and looked over the bar wondering for a while while watching the boy work following his every move.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ruki x Yushi (adult)   Ruki x Yushi (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:39 am

After a while he looks at the clock which hang on the wand then bows polite to the guest who he did bring the drinks "excuse me please" then he turned around and walks at the stage. he wears only a black hotpan with a black vest. he climbed onto the stage and nodded to a colleague on the musicmixer then tooks off the waiter's fly and walked to the pole in the middle of the stage. the light on the stage got turned off as he stood in the darkness and then the music began to play. several spots in different colors focused on yushi and he began to move his body with the beat of the music. He slowly circles his hips and dances around the bar. Then he wrappes a leg around the pole and leaned his upper body far back. while he holds himself on the pole with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Niky91

Niky91

PostSubject: Re: Ruki x Yushi (adult)   Ruki x Yushi (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:47 am

After a while he stopped following the boy around the club as he drinked his next drink looking at the card and watched his watch as the time pass he stand up and was about to leave when the show begun he watched the boy stand up on the stage in the dark his eyes sparkling white in the dark and smirked as the show begun watching the boy dance around and listen to the music turning around he talked whit the other waitres and walked to the boss office talking whit him.After a while of talk he walked by the stage looking still at the boy smirking as he buy him away sitting back to his table ordering a few more drinks and waiting for the show to finish as he wanted to take him home.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ruki x Yushi (adult)   Ruki x Yushi (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:54 am

he slides slowly the other hand over his chest, then the neck to his lips and put a finger suggestively in his mouth, while he moved his hips in a unique pose against the pole.
One of the waiters brought a glass of vodka to yushi and put it on the stage. yushi rose up again his upper body and lets go the pole. He circled his hips and ran his hands seductively over the chest while he slowly went on his knees.He takes the glass dipping his indexfinger into the liquid and drives slowly with the finger over his full lips before he licked it then in a sexy way. afterwards he leaned back that he lay on his own feet, lifted the glass over a piece of his lips and slowly let running the vodka in his mouth. He swallowed and put the glass to the side as he slipped with both hands down his neck to the chest, circling short around the nipples and then sliding deeper into his crotch while his hips moving up and down. the music slowly ends and the lights get out how yushi stands up and leaves the stages then walks over at the bar and the bartender reaches him a coke "thank you..." he says with a smile and takes a big sip not knowing what happend in the time where he was dancing.
Back to top Go down
Niky91

Niky91

PostSubject: Re: Ruki x Yushi (adult)   Ruki x Yushi (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:25 am

The male Yushi spilled the drink walked over to him as he clapped amused at the show a large smirk runned over it as he leaned against the bar table the other waitress clapped as well but was not happy that Yushi will leave them behind.Finally the male spoked to him " your boss should be proud of having such talented boy as you at the club but sadly he wont see you grow into a star ' looks over at him " i talked whit you boss about what happen he was very angry but he agreed whit me and everything is alright " he was thinking of wich way to tell the boy that he is actually his owner now and that he can do whit him what ever he please .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ruki x Yushi (adult)   Ruki x Yushi (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:35 am

Yushi blushes as the males clapped the listen the words from the stranger and tilts his head as he looked confused at him "i don't understand. what do you mean with your words? today is my first work day here and why shouldi not more come to my work?" he asks with a soft voice but then get wide eyes "oh no...you did tell me boss that i did ruin your pants and now he did kick me out the club. you said you would not tell him what happend" he sighs deeply and strokes stroke his hair "what shall i do now? i need this job and the money.i want away from the street" he says quietly then looks angry at the male "how could you do this?"
Back to top Go down
Niky91

Niky91

PostSubject: Re: Ruki x Yushi (adult)   Ruki x Yushi (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:43 am

He smirked at the boy seeing him upset the other waitres walked away from them too as he grabed the boy by the hand and took him on a private talk to the bathroom " you did ruin an pretty expensive pants it coast me allot and take time to make it ... " he frowned at the boy " i know how does the life on street works and yes your boss was not pleased at your work at the first day so i made him a deal ... i buy you as you are mine now you dont have to worry about a job or getting on the street cuz i will fix that for you " the male smirked again and offer his hand.he didnt like shaking whit strangers but he wanted to be friendly whit this one " i am Ruki i am sure you heard about me ... "
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ruki x Yushi (adult)   Ruki x Yushi (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:53 am

Yushi wanted say something but in the next moment he was already pulled with at the bathroom and glups not knowing what the male wanted fromhim. he listen him and get shocked wide eyes "wait...you did buy me? i don't understand...that can't be true...i'm a free human and nobody can buy me. the boss from this club don't own me so he can not sell off me and when you did read the card then you know that i do only stipping and do lap dance without touching" he says a bit pissed and looks wondered as the male reaches him the hand "ano..." he takes careful the hand and shakes his head "my name is yushi and i'm sorry but i did nothings hear about you"
Back to top Go down
Niky91

Niky91

PostSubject: Re: Ruki x Yushi (adult)   Ruki x Yushi (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:02 am

The male nodded as he listen to the boys words and then frowned but shaked his hand anyways " im a famous singer no wonder you street dog didnt hear about me ... and well i bought you as my new helper i dont want you to dance for me you can work at my house and see how it end ... like a waitres girl " smirks at him and put his hand back in the packet " sense you was so kind to buy me a drink from your money ill take you on an after party whit other waitresess so you guys would enjoy this a bit more " he was serious but in some way he liked the boy allot ,he remainded him of him self when he was his age.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ruki x Yushi (adult)   Ruki x Yushi (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:11 am

he pulls back his hand and makes a step back then leaned against the wall still looking at the male "okay ruki i don't want be impolite but how you can see i'm a boy and not a girl who can be a waitress. so sorry but your plan will not working when you think i would wear a dress" he says with a serious voice then tilts lightly his head "and what is an after party? what exactly i must do there? its true that i need a job badly but i would nothings do where someone would touch me...there prefer i dolive on the street and by the way i told you my name is yushi and not street dog. i don't know who you are but nobody is better like a other one...no matter if he is famous or not"
Back to top Go down
Niky91

Niky91

PostSubject: Re: Ruki x Yushi (adult)   Ruki x Yushi (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:18 am

He brust into a laugh and looked at the boy " i was joking dont get everything on your heart i talked whit your boss to give you more job so i asked can i took you in my own bar sense you have so much talent and i wont make you strip or anything like that ... as the time being i want you to live at my palce i am alone in the big house and i thought that a young boy like you can make me good company as a home friend " his woice was gentle and a little smile apeared on his face " relax i would never buy someone to work at my place " he took out the money and put in the boys pocket " your first payment for the start i give it to you not your boss he will pay the rest sense this club is mine as well from now on " pathed the boys head and walked out "
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ruki x Yushi (adult)   Ruki x Yushi (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:50 am

Yushi looks confused as the other one starts to laughing and listen his words. in this moment he feels a bit stupid about his own words and makes fast some steps to the male "please wait..." he says and looks into his face "sorry for my words but i wanted just make it clear. so when i understand you right then you want that i working as waiter in your club and that i do live on your place as your room mate to give you company...right? is that all what you want from me?" he asks and gets curious why someone should offer him such a nice thing "oh and sorry to bother you but you did not answer of my question what a after party is"
Back to top Go down
Niky91

Niky91

PostSubject: Re: Ruki x Yushi (adult)   Ruki x Yushi (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:00 am

He stoped in the door and looked at the boy then nodded " yes that is what i had in plan if you want to stay that is ... " he smiles " dont worry i dont mind your words after all you do remaind me of my self when i was your age ... " walked closer to the door and stop again" the after party is a big party after something great happen that day and well i wanted to invite you ill wait for you out side till you change " shut the door and left .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ruki x Yushi (adult)   Ruki x Yushi (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:06 am

He looks after the male and starres still a while at the door wondering why ruki was so nice at him then smiles and shakes his head. he leaves the bathroom and walks to the private room there he change his clothes in a blue jeans and a black shirt then walks back in the club and looks searching around. as he see the male sitting on the bar he walks over at him with a little bag in his hand in which was all what he own "ano...i'm finish" he says a bit shy and looks at him "and what happen now?" he asks curious
Back to top Go down
Niky91

Niky91

PostSubject: Re: Ruki x Yushi (adult)   Ruki x Yushi (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:17 am

He looked at the boy and nods " alrgiht lets go " start to walk out the club as the boys boss waved at him smiling well he was his ex boss now sense Ruki bought the club and now he was taking the boy to the after party at his place " so tell me thats all you have ? " looks at the bag and smirks " alright " he was getting in a beautiful sport car that was quiet cheap and he drived him of to his house in a villa before they get out the car he looked at the boy " dont make any stupid wow sounds when we get in cuz there are allot of famous ppl and i dont want them to think your new ... " he got out the car and took the boy in>
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ruki x Yushi (adult)   Ruki x Yushi (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:25 am

He follows the male out the club and nods to the question if the bag was all what he do have. he stops infront of the sport car and lets slide his view over this before he gets into the car. while they drive at ruki's place he looks over at him "that is a very cool car...maybe should you tell me who you are or as what you do working" he says quietly and as they stoped infrontof the villa he get wide eyes "here you do live? its so big" he mumbles then listen the males words and nods only shy before he follows him inside.
Back to top Go down
Niky91

Niky91

PostSubject: Re: Ruki x Yushi (adult)   Ruki x Yushi (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:34 am

He nodded at the boys question then replayed " yes this is my home i use to live at the street like you did ... i am a famous singer thats why i have all this ..." as they walked in ppl looked at Ruki greating him as they make a weird face as they saw the boy coming in after him in such clothes.there were allot of ppl in there maybe some of them the boy my should heard of but they were not very nice " Who is this RUki? he seem so ... dirty! ... maybe hes a thief ... how can you bring such dog in your house ... " Ruki frowned at the words " ENOUGH! " everybody got quiet as Ruki looked at Yushi " His my lost brother i found him finally and he will live whit me now here forever ... " the other start to whisper as they knew his family died " but Ruki ... " the waitress girl looked at Yushi and smiled " should we clean him up first? " she was really nice and took Yushi by the hand " this way sir " took him upstaris as everyone blankly looked at Ruki who walked away to take some rest "
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ruki x Yushi (adult)   Ruki x Yushi (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:45 am

Yushi stay stand behind ruki near the door and looks around but as he hears the words from the people he feels really uncomfortable and when he did not agree to ruki not to say something he would now scream at the people that they shall shut up and looking in the mirror before they open their mouth but he just stays quiet and looks down on the ground, trys not to show how many he got hurt by this words and bites hard onto his lower lip. as the waitress took his hand he only follows her upstairs whithout to looking up. it was always the same the people did kick after him and say bad things about him.
Back to top Go down
Niky91

Niky91

PostSubject: Re: Ruki x Yushi (adult)   Ruki x Yushi (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:53 am

Ruki was down there talking whit ppl and was busy whit work the waitress girl whos him his room " this is your room ^^ " she was smiling and the room was big whit a huge bed and nice look at the city and other stuff in it as she open the closet whit allot of clothes and take down his shirt smiling helping him change " here put this on and this...oh! and this too i am sure you will look very cute ^^ but first you should take a bath! " giggled more and showed him the bathroom whit a big tub and put the water flow " when you are done let me know and ill bring you dinner i dont want you around does stupid ppl they only care about them slef i wish master Ruki kick them out now " she giggled and left the room letting him change
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ruki x Yushi (adult)   Ruki x Yushi (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:02 am

As they was in the room he looks around but says a while nothings then looks at her and sighs "what for a waste...such a big room" he mumbles then bows polite at her after she puted on the water "thank you" he says friendly and after they did leave he puts out the water and shakes his head "what do this people just think...i'm not dirthy" he says angry and takes slowly out his clothes,lays them over the chair which stand in the bathroom and gets in the tub. he washed his hair and body then drys himself and cleans up all again. afterwards he takes on the clothes which the girl did lay on the bed and fixed his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruki x Yushi (adult)   Ruki x Yushi (adult) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruki x Yushi (adult)
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next