Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Threesome (adult)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Threesome (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Threesome (adult)   Threesome (adult) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:49 am

Threesome (adult) Rp1

Mizuki's foodsteps leads him forwards through the streets while the moon light was shinning down onto his black hair. for a short moment he stoped walking and looks up with a content smile on his lips and his red eyes sparkles in the light. then he shrughs his shoulders and walks further till he arrives his goal. it was a vampire club from wich he did hearn as some vampires did talking about this in the underground and he decided to go in this club to get a own picture. he enters the club and looks around. in the middle was a big dancefloor which was used from many dancing people, the walls was in a dark red and along the walls standing black couch with black candles on the sides and a little table in the front. on the right side was a big bar counter with chairs. the club was good visited and he decided to go directly on the bar. so he walks over and takes a seat onto one from the chairs then orders a blood wine for himself. after the bartender gave him his drinks he takes it and turns around to watching the people, in the hope to find someone who catch his interest. how he did hate all this happy people who laughs as would it not give pain on the world but for this moment he needed just to find a victim then he did drink since a long time no human blood. to much was happend in the last time and he got weak of the fact not drinking blood but this should change this night. he wanted not more live in the past and looking in a better future. he nibbles on his glass and lets slide his view around as he notice a guy walking over the dancefloor who catched his interest.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://transparent-world.forumieren.com
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

Threesome (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threesome (adult)   Threesome (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:01 am

Tsurugi was this night in his favorite club. In this time he was not the shy and vulnerable vampire like normal. If he going in the vampire club, he break out of his normal life. Nobody really know about this. the other vampires know tsurugi only as someone who want and enjoy his fun. He loves the ambiance in this club and the music. Also vampires are amongst themselves and so there would be no trouble about humans. Like always Tsurugis first way was on the dancefloor. he start to move his body after the rhytm of the music and enjoy it much. In this time he make he head free for the night. But today is a little different than usual. somehow he feel watched, but as he let his view slide over the other vampires he cant see someone who look at him. but tsurugi discover something other - or better someone other. his fragrance floated through the room. //a human ...// Tsurugi gulp and feel how his fangs pulsate in his mouth. Damn it was such a longe time ago that he bite humans. Tsurugi drank in the last years only blood from blood units. but now he wish he could bore his fangs in the soft skin of the humans neck and suck his blood. tsurugi doesnt notice that he walk slowly to the human.
Back to top Go down
Niky91

Niky91

Threesome (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threesome (adult)   Threesome (adult) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:06 am

The human boy Reita lived in that club for years as his parantes were killed and a vampire woman rise him up.he knew the bar ovner Kai.he was an old vampire who lived whit his mother as a good friend and never got together even thought they both were really close to each other and the other part of the club member the long black haired vampire waitres Layla.she was Reitas girlfriend for a time being but after a while they broke up cuz they got into a fight and never after that got married even thought Reita asked for her hand she cheated on him whit some other guy before the wedding so it was off.He was a nice guy who always laughed and smiled when he was around his vampire friends,he was shy from time to time and child like.his mother made him go into a vampire school sense the human school children didnt liked him much and were afraid but he still managed to find frineds from each side but he loved to hang out around vampires more.as the night was long and Reita come down from his room in the club he walked over to the bar and order a beer as he looked around the bar he notice too new guys and one who was walking toward him sense he was close to the bar table and talked whit the owner who was like a father to him he stayed calm.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/enikeb1?ref=ts
Admin
Admin
Admin

Threesome (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threesome (adult)   Threesome (adult) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:35 am

Mizuki watches how the other vampire seems to have someone into his eyes and how he starts walking in a special direction as suddenly the smell of pulsating human blood run in his nose. fast he turns his head and notice to his side sit a huan who talked with the bartender. he lets slowly slide his view over the human man and licks short his lips. the male looked interesting o mizuki bows a bit closer at this man but did not talking to him but to the barkeeper "give me please the same how before" in this way his breath hit reita's ear and at the same time he did destroy the talk between the bartender andthis man.
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

Threesome (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threesome (adult)   Threesome (adult) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:45 am

Tsurugi walked over to the male and realized that one of the vampires on the bar looked at him. but the stranger also noticed the human, because he licked over his lips. Tsurugi must really hold back and sat down on a bar chair on the other side of the human male. the black haired vampire ordered somthing by the bar man. Tsurugi bows to the bar man too. "i would take the same." he didnt know which drink he would get, but it was no matter. he only must change his minds. as he get the blood wine he took the glass and empty it with on sip. slowly he licked over his lips and feel a bit better. his view slided again over the human male.
Back to top Go down
Niky91

Niky91

Threesome (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threesome (adult)   Threesome (adult) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:43 am

Reita got nervous when the first male vampire walked over at him the bartender nodded and start to make the drinks as he was alone and drinked his beer Reita stayed calm but was a little nervous again when he notice that a nother vampire male sitted next to him and that they both wanted him at the same time.staying quiet he was hiding his nervous feelings and looked over the male vampire that leaned to close and felt the breath on his ear and frowned * would you mind not getting your warm breath into my ear ? i dont really like that * then looked away and notice that the other male is looking at him and kept frowning then drinked hard on his beer *
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Threesome (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threesome (adult)   Threesome (adult) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:10 am

Mizuki listen the humans words and leans back with a grin on his lips "oh a sensible man" he says ironic then looks with a serious view at the other vampire before he lifts up his glass and prost at him "of a nice evening" he says and talks further in his mind what only the other vampire could hear //shall the better one win//
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

Threesome (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threesome (adult)   Threesome (adult) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:48 am

Tsurugi can smelt the nervousness of the human male. Of course he could hide it for humans, but not for vampires. he smiled a bit and got his drink. he looked at the other vampire and grinned a bit. he lifed up his glas with blood wine. "of the evening." he said and took a sip. of course he could heard what the other vampire said in his mind. a smile appeared on his lips and he slowly nods. //if you want ... I would have shared him ... but maybe so it is more fun// Tsurugi close his mind and thought about the best strategy. Normally he didnt fight for a victim.
Back to top Go down
Niky91

Niky91

Threesome (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threesome (adult)   Threesome (adult) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:11 am

Reita notice that the two vampires were planing something so he took his beer and stand up from the table walking out from the bar to light a cigarette and waited for them to come *
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Threesome (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threesome (adult)   Threesome (adult) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:15 am

Mizuki hears the words from the other vampire in his mind and grins at him then empty his blood wine. he follows the human with his view as he stands up and walked away "oh he want play with us. this he can have. i thinkit will still a intersting night" he says with a view at the other vampire then stands up and follows the human slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

Threesome (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threesome (adult)   Threesome (adult) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:41 am

Tsurugi looked after the human and smiled a bit. then he looked at the other vampire. "yes it seems so ... then let us start the game." he stood up too and followed the human and the vampire. the little group walked over to the dancefloor. tsurugi started to dance and move close to the human. "Isnt it a bit dangerous for a human in such a club?" he whispered into his ear form behinde and look to the other vampire. a smile was on his lips. he move his body after the rhytm of the music. the vampire liked dancing somehow.
Back to top Go down
Niky91

Niky91

Threesome (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threesome (adult)   Threesome (adult) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:00 am

* Reita smoked the cigarette calmly and didnt pay atention untill they show up and looked at the vampire then listen to the other words and lighted a nother cigarette and let a smoke * .. i live her for quiet while but i never saw you two before hanging around here ... you are new arent you? * hes woice was lowand didnt met any of the vampires eyes *
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Threesome (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threesome (adult)   Threesome (adult) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:05 am

Mizuki watches a bit the other both then walks closer at the human and steals he cigarette out his hand, takes a deep drag and blows slowly the blue smoke into the humans face before he answered with a deep voice "yes i'm the first time in this club but maybe not the last time" he grins cheeky then reaches the cig back and waits how the other vampire would reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

Threesome (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threesome (adult)   Threesome (adult) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:14 am

Tsurugi looked at the second cig and smiled a bit. "no im not the first time here ... but i must say my last time is really long time ago." he said quite. he looked at the other vampire and grinned a bit. "Oh ... maybe we both can have fun togheter the next time you come here ..." he offered to vampire and looked back to the human. slowly he lay his hands on reitas hips and pulled him a bit closer. "but for now we have fun with you ..." he chuckled a bit and licked over his lips. "did you ever been bitten by a vampire in your life? humans told me its really erotic." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Niky91

Niky91

Threesome (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threesome (adult)   Threesome (adult) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:22 am

Reita looked at the frist vampire stole his cigarette and just frowned at the smoke in his face as he took the cigarette feeling the other male pulling him close by the hips and frowned more then push away * DONT TOUCH ME! * he backed away droping the cigarette and light it out * i was never bitten by one if i was then i would not be human anymore ... i did hang around girl vampires but i didnt expect such night as this is ... if you do something to me i will make sure you will regret it * he was really angry by the touch he didnt like to be touched by males *
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Threesome (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threesome (adult)   Threesome (adult) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:30 am

Mizuki watches the whole szenario between both and grins more then he walks close in front of the human and looks deep into his eyes "dare never to threaten a vampire that could bad end for you. and that what you said is wrong...you should know it better when you do live here and i'm sure you know it that you will not turn into a vampire only from a bite" he smiles short at the male then turns around at the other vampire and looks with short red sparkling eyes at him "you should be more careful with your words. i think you did forget that this is a club and not a snackbar" with this words he moves away but turns a short moment back at both "by the way just when someone do asking then you can say that mizuki talked with you" he winks with a grin then walks over at a dark corner where stand a couch and sits down there.
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

Threesome (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threesome (adult)   Threesome (adult) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:36 am

Tsurugi was really surprise as he heard the words from the human. he smiled a bit but the other vampire already explain about the bite. he nodded and walked a step back. slowly he sighed and look at the vampire called mizuki. "yes you are right ... i didnt forgot it, but somehow ..." he looked at him. "I dont know ..." he sighed again. "im tsurugi ..." he looked at the human. "and you ... whats your name?" he smiled softly to him. but mizuki walked away. the vampire seems to be really interesting, but the human aswell. he looked at him. "let us drink something on the bar. I would invent you."
Back to top Go down
Niky91

Niky91

Threesome (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threesome (adult)   Threesome (adult) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:12 am

* he frowned while Mizuki talked to him and got close then backed away and walked off watching him then turned to the nicer vampire he seemed interesting as well and nodded to him * yea sure ... i am Reita nice to meet you * rised his hand to Tsurugi and smiled back at him * i would love to drink something whit you
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Threesome (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threesome (adult)   Threesome (adult) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:12 am

Mizuki sat on the couch in the corner and lets his view slide around over the people but there was not someone who catches his interest. so he leans only back across his legs and was already in thoughts to go as suddenly a young guy talked at him. mizuki looks up at him and smiles. he knew already after the first view that this man was a whore but he smiles friendly at him and shows him to sit down. everyone was in this moment okay for him...no matter if whore or killer, so long he could have a bit fun was all okay.
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

Threesome (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threesome (adult)   Threesome (adult) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:54 am

Tsurugi walked with reita to the bar and oder two drinks. reitas was without blood. he took a sip and looked in the dark corner where was mizuki. he saw the other male and of course he saw the whore who was so close to mizu. tsurugi didnt really know what he should think about this. he looked back to reita. "so ..." he bite short on his lips. what he should talk? then he took reitas hand and pulled him in the corner where mizuki was. "oh hey ... mizuki ... im glad to see you here. its a long time ago we meet." he smiled sweetly and looked to the whore. the guy said something and walked away. "im sorry ... but it isnt fair if i got him. we see him both and we should share." he grined and sat down with reita so that the human sat between the both vampire. "oh ... and here ..." tsurugi reach mizuki a drink. he ordered it before and brought it with. "cheers." he lifed up his glas and drink something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Threesome (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threesome (adult)   Threesome (adult) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Threesome (adult)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP-Corner :: only Roleplay-
Jump to: