Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Gazette

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rei

Rei

The Gazette Empty
PostSubject: The Gazette   The Gazette I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:48 am

The Gazette TheGazetteWallpaper2

Over 2 hours did they played and finally all was over. A last wave to the fans and slowly one guy after the other were leaving the stage. All sweaty, all exhaust but also all really happy about such a great concert. Some of the guys still were to hyper for calming down so fast and some only talked about all and on.lyone guy was going over to the couch and sits down. His breath was a bit fast and all over his face were running some sweat pearls till he wiped it away with a towel and took a deep breath in. The towel was back off from his face and the air gets out of his mouth as a smile was on his lips and his view went up to the other guys "We made again agood job guys." Was for the moment the only thing he was speaking as Kai looks how the others were talking than again with each other.
Back to top Go down
Akira Suzuki

Akira Suzuki

The Gazette Empty
PostSubject: The Gazette   The Gazette I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:00 am

The concert was great stressful like always but great the honey blonde was the last who left the stage he threw his pick into the crowed before he handed his bass over to one of the stuff who would take care of their instruments.
Arrived into the room he saw the others standing there babbling about these and that little mistake and about a few girls in the first line of the stage. Reita only shook his head and walked over to Kai grabbed a towel from a staplet and dried the sweat drops before he picked up a water bottle and let some flew over his face before he drank the other half.
Afterwards he pushed his slender body next to Kai onto the couch and faced the leader.

"Kai give it up don't you see that they are busy with babbling about some fan girlies?" Reita said and chuckled before he pulled out his cigarettes and lit one even he knew that it wasn't allowed inside but he never followed some rules the only he did was to stand up and open the window.

"HEY YO DUDES KAI IS SAYING SOMETHING IT'S MEAN NOT TO LISTEN TO HIM BAKAS", he yelled and laughed before he sat down again and patted Kai's shoulder. "Take it easy Kai."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Gazette Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gazette   The Gazette I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:24 am

We always was it a great live which they gave and the black haired male did give his best to heating on the fans. as the live was ending he left as thried one the stage and walked directly into the room. there he stands together with uruha and ruki, talked a bit with both about this and that till he hears reita yelling at them. only a grin lays down on his lips as he walked over at the table and grabs his box of cigaretts then his footsteps leads him over at the open window and as he passed the blond bassist he only slaps his backhead "the only baka here are you then you do yell like a fangirl" he says cheeky before he puts a cig between his full lips and lights on it on the window. he takes a deep drag and blows enjoyful out the blue smoke in the fresh night air which was already outside then he turns around and leans with the back against the window bench. his view slides over at Kai and he winks short at him "of course was we good then we make always a good job"
Back to top Go down
https://transparent-world.forumieren.com
Niky91

Niky91

The Gazette Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gazette   The Gazette I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:42 pm

As the concert finish and the band members walked of stage Ruki as usual gived a cool wave to the croud and followed the others to the room he talked whit Aoi and Uruha before he heard Reita yell at them as usual about something stupid as Aoi walked to the window along whit Reita,Ruki joined them as a smoke pause it was funny though that Aoi slapped Reita on the back of the head and said such words.Ruki just smiled and laughed as he nodded * i fully agree whit Aoi this time.after all we know you are to shy to even aproch one of the fan girls so you are making your self one * poucn Reita on the shoulder and light his cigarette as he looked at Kai * we did a great job as always there is no doubt about that ^^ we are one big Rock family * Ruki sitted up the window and smiled *
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/enikeb1?ref=ts
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

The Gazette Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gazette   The Gazette I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:08 am

Uruha was one of the first who left the stage. the live was really great and he had much fun, but now he was really ko and exhausted. he took a towel and wiped over his face, before he sat down on a chair and talked a bit with aoi and ruki. Kai and reita sat on a sofa. he chuckled a bit as reita called all 'bakas'. "yes it was a great concert and im really looking forward the next one." he smiled. But then aoi and reita started to smoke. that was really mean. Uruha wished he could smoke a cig too, but he stopped smoking some time ago and he wanted held out this time. "Mmh~ i know we are all really exhausted, but what would you say if we would go later in a restaurant and eat something. Or in a bar to drink some drinks?" he smiled a bit and started to took of his stage-closes. In the hotel he would be take a shower before there go and eat someting - if the other guys are right with it.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

The Gazette Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gazette   The Gazette I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:48 am

Kai was looking at all the guys and some moment he had to laugh because the acting of Reita and Aoi. Seems it will be a funny night but than his view gets over to Uruha and slowly shake his head "I haven't the time to go out with you guys. I need to talk with the manager about some stuff but I hope it will be not to long" Sighs deeply and looks than at the smoking guys before he turns to the side and pokes the cheek of Reita "If you smoke than also go to the window how Aoi and Ruki and not make me stink after this stuff"
Back to top Go down
Akira Suzuki

Akira Suzuki

The Gazette Empty
PostSubject: The Gazette   The Gazette I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:34 pm

The honey blonde bassist stuck his tongue out to Kai before he moved his lazy and exhausted body up to walk over to the window. In first place he slapped Aoi's back head in revenge and grinned brightly.
"Even when you are the eldest of us the only who is allowed to slap my head is Kai....anyways, a drink and something to eat would be really nice now so Uruha tell me where you want to go hm? I have no idea where we should go in that unknown city maybe we should ask someone of the stuff?" he called out and threw the rest of his cancer stick out of the window before he grabbed after the water bottle to wet his throat which was dry.
"I don't know how it is with you all but I need a shower shall we call the driver that he would bring us to our hotel? There is no reason to stay longer or am I wrong?" he said and turned around to Kai again.

"Hey leader.....how long we stay here before we must travel to our next location?" the bassist focused his view over to Kai and waited of an answer and it seemed that none had noticed that he'd played a few wrong tones through the concert. A content sigh escaped his lips because he always tried to be perfect in his playing and then some wrong steps? It bothered him even it was over although none had noticed it.

"Oh and just as an information I'm NOT a fan girl I hate fan girls you know that. I'm making only a friendly face because they support us right but that mean not that I must like them privately. I hope we can watch out the city a little bit without to have a long line of fans behind us it sucks." Reita folded his arms and leaned against the wall while he let his view running around in the room.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Gazette Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gazette   The Gazette I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:21 am

Aoi frowns and rubs over his back head after reita slapped him and looks serious at the bassist "and the only who is allowed to callme baka is my mother" he sticks out his tongue then finis his cigarette and throws it out the window how reita did it before then smiles at uruha "i need just a shower and a cold beer" he pats short ruki's shoulder then walks over at the couch and sits down next kai "hey leader why are you always so serious. we could wait of you till you are finish and then go together out" he smiles at him and slaps gently kai's back before he looks over at ruki "and what is with you? you do say sure not no to a beer" grins cheeky
Back to top Go down
Niky91

Niky91

The Gazette Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gazette   The Gazette I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:30 am

Ruki just smiled and watched the other members having fun while he was smolking on the cigarette then turned looking out the window and stayed quiet relaxing comlete from the long concernt and was saving his woice for something else *
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/enikeb1?ref=ts
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

The Gazette Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gazette   The Gazette I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:10 am

Uruha looked at reita and nodded. "you are right. i dont know where is a good restaurant here. but i need a shower before too and fresh clothes." he smiled a bit. "we could drive back to the hotel and meet us later to go to eat and drink something. im sure kai would be ready until that too with his work." he grined and looked at the other guys. He turned around and left the room. on the corridor and in the other rooms he search after their driver. as he found him he said him that the band wanted back to the hotel. the other male said he would drove the car to the back exit. Uruha nodded and walked back to his friends. "our driver is ready ... so lets go." he smiled and took his bag. he hoped he didnt forgot everything, but actually was kai the one who always forgot something. he smiled a bit and walked to the back exit. there the driver waited with the car and uruha sat down in.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

The Gazette Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gazette   The Gazette I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:36 pm

The leader of the band was looking at all the faces from the other guys and sighs. He wasn't in the mood for drinking with them since he has to work on a few things with the manager. So he sighs short deeply before he calls out a bit louder "Okay guys. You all can go now, have some relaxing night and have fun but I don't come with you. I have something to do and can't waste my time today with any party" Looking over to Reita "And you, I hope you don't try to kidnap me. I need to clear a few things with the manager and if I'm not around then we all got a problem"
Back to top Go down
Akira Suzuki

Akira Suzuki

The Gazette Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gazette   The Gazette I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:56 pm

Reita was surprised and speechless as Kai gazed at him and mentioned that he would think about to kidnap him so he pointed onto his own chest and frowned.
"Are you kidding me? Why the heck I should kidnap you hm? For listening how much work you have with everything how much time it cost you to take care of us and all the things? Am I crazy?" he grinned cheap and walked outside but not to the back exit where Uruha disappeared. He disappeared into the rest rooms and let the door a little slit open for peeking into the hallway of course he had something in his mind and his time would come.
Reita knew that Kai wasn't amused to spend the time with the manager even it was important and he also knew when that appointment would be over that Kai would disappear in his home for working which wasn't good because it was obviously to him that Kai need an outtime even it was only for some hours.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Gazette Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gazette   The Gazette I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:37 am

Aoi only listen and watches his bandmembers then he sighs quietly and shakes his head.it was always the same with them so he looks short after uruha as he leaves the room and a short time later reita did the same. aoi's view slides to ruki who still always starres out the window and then back at kai, smiles lightly at him "don't working to hard. you need sometimes a outtime too" with this words he leaves the room and walks the floor along in direction exit as he noticed reita in the rest room and pecks his head inside "your plan will not working baka" he says with a grin on his lips then walks further and gets in the car, sits down next uruha "they are crazy like always. i want just still in the hotel and take a shower"
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

The Gazette Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gazette   The Gazette I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:44 am

Uruha leaned back and waited for his band mambers. he looked over to aoi and smiled a bit as he sat down next to him. "yes you are right ..." he smiled lightly. "i need a shower too ..." he chuckled and looked to the back exit. "where are reita??" he looked confussed to the other male and pouts. "damn ... i dont want wait here for some hours." he looked at aoi again. "and kai is working to much ... he could give us some tasks too. he dont must do all by his own. sometimes i feel like a child." he sighed and looked again to the back exit. "okay ... if reita dont come in the next 5 minutes ... we drive back alone to the hotel. slowly it get really childish." he leaned back and closed his eyes. "i love being on a tour ... but sometimes i prefer the studio work."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Gazette Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gazette   The Gazette I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gazette
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP-Corner :: only Roleplay-
Jump to: