Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the Battle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

the Battle Empty
PostSubject: the Battle   the Battle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:26 am

the Battle 3er

Hiro sat on his throne and was again bored. nothings happen what was good enough for his enjoyment and so he decided to leave the hell and go up on the earth to put some chaos there. he thinks about what he could do as him came an idea and a grin slides over his lips. he teleport himself on the earth in the near fromthe forest. he knew that here did live some neko's. he fixed his clothes and makes his walk at the house from the creatures then vanish and appears directly in the house. he checked short out who was all at home and noticed that only the father was at home. the grin on his lips gets bigger as he thinks that its a perfect situation and before the neko could realize that he stand behind him, he killed him and rips off the heart. afterwards he accted with his claws on the body that it did looking as were a wild animal fall over the man. with a content grinhe looks at the destroyed bleeding body and leaves the house. outside he waited of the return from the other family members and as they came he tell them that he was in the near and did hear screams and as he was looking what happend he saw just a lycaner run away. of course did he hide what he really was and lets the other one believe he were just a scared human.
Back to top Go down
https://transparent-world.forumieren.com
Rei

Rei

the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Battle   the Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:25 am

Anki was one of the rare neko's that was living in the forest. Act always how a real human and hided the real I he has. So he was out with his friends, walked to the city and after hours he comes back. The Neko boys smells the blood in the air and the young boy runs fast into his house as the door was open and a lycan passed by his way. So of course he thought there was something wrong. As he went deeper inside the house did he saw everywhere only blood and soon he saw the dead bodies. Screams really loud and soon he runs out to search after the lycan and hissing he screams "DAMN LYCANER! WHERE ARE YOU BASTARD?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Suzuki

Akira Suzuki

the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Battle   the Battle I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:23 am

Hayato was into his lycan form because he had to do some fights with another lycaner and as he was on his way back home he passed the house of the nekos he never harmed them he simply ignored them all the time but this time he saw something which made him more than angry. 'That asshole of a king does he really think he could make the neko believe that a lycaner killed the whole family?' he had no idea and as he saw the homecoming young neko he ran into the other side of the forest but couldn't deny that the neko was seeing him. Hayato heard how the Neko yelled after him and he rushed to come deep inside the forest where he let his clothes. He changed back into is human form and slipped into his stuff. Onto a little lake he cleaned his wounds and washed his face before he made his way back because to come home he must pass the Neko's house again.
As he arrived there he saw the Neko and asked if he could help hopeful that the neko wouldn't know that he was normally a lycaner.
Fact was that he would let the king regret what he had done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Battle   the Battle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Battle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP-Corner :: only Roleplay-
Jump to: