Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suko x Aki (adult)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akira Suzuki

Akira Suzuki

Suko x Aki (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Suko x Aki (adult)   Suko x Aki (adult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:39 am

Suko x Aki (adult) Sukoxaki

His beloved Aki had to leave him for a long time and in the first time he had no idea what he should do. Over a lot of weeks he only sat at home and suffered he missed Aki that much that he stopped to eat and he'd drunken only a little to stay alive. Every day he waited if he would get a message from his fiance but nothing. A few people told him to move on but that was never an option to him so he changed his complete life he started to take care of kids which live onto the streets. A long time he thought about what he could do as he got an idea and bought a house in the middle of the city where he built a meeting point for those kids and young adults. Suko helped them back into a normal life, protect them and managed that they found a job also he had always an open ear if one of 'his' kids had a problem.
Half a year passed as he woke up in the morning about his cell phone which signed him that he'd got a message. Half asleep he tapped after the phone and activated the display and as he saw from whom that message was he sat straight in bed jumped out of it after he gazed onto the clock...struggled hit the bottom with his nose but finally he reached the bathroom for taking a fast shower.
He couldn't believe it...even he never gave up to think about that Aki would come back to him and now the time was there. His fiance texted him that he would arrive at the airport in one hour. Suko rushed and was way too early at the airport with red roses in his hands he walked around by the gate Aki must come out.
Suko was so nervous and his heart raced like a speedway car he was getting to hold his beloved Aki in his arms again.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Suko x Aki (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suko x Aki (adult)   Suko x Aki (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:17 am

The human that was so in love with the demon felt the whole time bad, without a real world did he left Suko for a half year and had something special to do. Aki never was the person that like to bother people with his problems so he also said nothing that his only sister was dying. She was younger than Aki and born a child as she died. So he needed to take care of the baby the whole time. Ordered all for the grave since he was the only person that was alive of the family. The fiance of his younger sister killed himself after she passed by and so Aki was alone there with the baby. Didn't knew what to do, but as the half year was over. He messaged Suko but hide that he wasn't alone. So he sit in the plane and looks at the sleeping baby boy. Sighs deeply as the plane land and he pulls the baby gently in his arms. So he carry the boy out of the plane and steps downstairs. Along the long Corridor and as he was in the hall he looks after the demon he still more than his own life
Back to top Go down
Akira Suzuki

Akira Suzuki

Suko x Aki (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suko x Aki (adult)   Suko x Aki (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:17 am

Suko heard as the speaker told that the plane was landed and the passengers would come out soon. He focused his view to the doors and every time they opened he hoped to see his beloved man and finally it happened he saw Akie..but...but what was he carrying into his arms? he asked himself and walked directly to the entrance and as Akie was standing in front of him and he saw the baby which smiled at him he gazed to Akie askingly.
"Let us go first this place isn't something for a baby love", he said and led him aside before he kissed the beloved face all over.
He kissed him all over and don't want to stop it too long he had missed it and the other things he was sure that Akie has a explanation for it.
"I will bring you both home first okay my heart?" he asked tenderly and stroked with a finger over the babies cheek.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Suko x Aki (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suko x Aki (adult)   Suko x Aki (adult) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Aki was really nervous as he stand with the boy in his arms in the front of Suko and also understand his asking view. But he needed to smile and blush as his face was kissed all over but didn't had really the change to giving him any kisses back. And Suko was right, he really was missing such lovely touchs from him and wanted even more but still was there the baby. So he nods a bit because the idea of going home and looks down at the face of the baby. The little boy was still very young but already was able to look right, so he was curious as he saw the first time Suko and as he felt the finger on his cheek. Tried the boy to catch it and chew on it but the older male was to fast and so the little boy makes some noises as he was pouting
Back to top Go down
Akira Suzuki

Akira Suzuki

Suko x Aki (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suko x Aki (adult)   Suko x Aki (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:06 pm

Of course Suko heard the noises of the baby and it goes deep in his heart but here wasn't the right place he would make it up to the little one later at home also he must sort out first that there was a baby now in their life he hadn't expect that.
He laid his arm around Akie took the luggage and led them outside where he had the car. After he put everything in the font he helped them inside.
"I think you should sit down in the backside with the little one because we haven't a baby seat yet", he said with a soft and protecting voice before he entered the driver seat and really carefully he drove out of the city and towards their home. A lot of thoughts ran through his mind because there would be some problems at first with the apartment it was definitely too small now and they need to search after a bigger one also they will need baby stuff.
Soon he reached the building they live in and drove into the garage after he parked the car he jumped out and helped Akie and the little one outside before he got the whole stuff and carried it over to the elevator pushed the button for upwards as all of them were inside. Finally they reached the apartment and Suko put everything into the hall slipped out of his shoes and jacket and took the baby into his arms that Akie could undo his jacket and shoes as well.
"I would say we will go in the living room at first to speak about everything especially about that cute little one here and how it should go further."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suko x Aki (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suko x Aki (adult)   Suko x Aki (adult) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suko x Aki (adult)
Page 1 of 1