Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suu & Haruka

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rei

Rei

Suu & Haruka Empty
PostSubject: Suu & Haruka   Suu & Haruka I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:49 am

Suu & Haruka Harukaxsuu

The angel was since months away as he got the order to get back to heaven and be on the side from God. So he was leaving the man he loved. So he needed a good timing to get back. So he decided to take a sunny day and fly back to the earth. As he stand on the ground did he looks around and sighs "Where he could be?"
Back to top Go down
Haru-chan

Haru-chan

Suu & Haruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suu & Haruka   Suu & Haruka I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:16 am

The young Angel sits how always on the Lake, his favorite Place and think about his Love. He miss him so much and think.// if he miss me so much like i miss him//. He look up to the Sky. "Darling when we will meet again at last".
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Suu & Haruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suu & Haruka   Suu & Haruka I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:10 am

The angel sighs but soon he remember a place and start to walk. Walking the whole time and as he got nearly to the lake a smile get onto his face. Stops a bit far from a sitting man "Haru?
Back to top Go down
Haru-chan

Haru-chan

Suu & Haruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suu & Haruka   Suu & Haruka I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:10 am

After a time he hear behinds himself a familiar voice. Suu? He turns around and saw his Love, he stand up from the ground at runs to him. Honey...you are back i have missed you so much. He smiles really happy to see his Love back and hug him stormy.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Suu & Haruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suu & Haruka   Suu & Haruka I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:00 am

Suu stumbles a few steps and falls together down with the male and chuckles a little moment "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Haru-chan

Haru-chan

Suu & Haruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suu & Haruka   Suu & Haruka I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:59 pm

He falls with Suu to the Ground and chuckles abit, then look into his eyes. "Yes I´m ok now i feel so happy that you are back but you don´t leave me again or?" His View begins to sad.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Suu & Haruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suu & Haruka   Suu & Haruka I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:06 am

"I guess not, sorry I left but God was calling me back to heaven and needed my help" Sighs and looks up to the males face "Sorry"
Back to top Go down
Haru-chan

Haru-chan

Suu & Haruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suu & Haruka   Suu & Haruka I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:54 pm

He look to his Love and caress softly over his Cheek. " Its ok Honey I can understand this but now I´m happy that you are back and I will never let you go" says and gives him now a long tenderly kiss.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Suu & Haruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suu & Haruka   Suu & Haruka I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:27 am

Further he lay with the other one onto his on the ground and smiles. Sure he was feeling bad that he was that long away but at the same time was the angel happy. But that haruka was kissing him let Suu be really surprised and he blush a moment deeply before he close his eyes and kissing him back gently
Back to top Go down
Haru-chan

Haru-chan

Suu & Haruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suu & Haruka   Suu & Haruka I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:06 pm

He saw that Suu blush and smiles in the kiss. He caress softly over Suu´s Face and after few Minutes he break the kiss and look deep in his eyes. "Please never let me alone".
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Suu & Haruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suu & Haruka   Suu & Haruka I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:25 am

The angel purrs a moment after the kiss was broken and nods "Hai, never again"
Back to top Go down
Haru-chan

Haru-chan

Suu & Haruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suu & Haruka   Suu & Haruka I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:21 am

He hug him softly. " Oh you don´t know how much I had miss you , I love you my sweet Angel" say it softly in Suu´s ear and caress tenderly over his back.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Suu & Haruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suu & Haruka   Suu & Haruka I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:08 am

The angel again blush deeply as he was hearing the best words in his life. "I love you too, only you" Whispers back and soon he pulls the male back down to kiss him
Back to top Go down
Haru-chan

Haru-chan

Suu & Haruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suu & Haruka   Suu & Haruka I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:36 am

Haruka was so happy that he have his Love back. He kiss Suu with all his Love back and put him closer on his own Body to wrap his arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Suu & Haruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suu & Haruka   Suu & Haruka I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:43 am

Laying further down but soon he break the kisses "Haru? Isn't it better we go anywhere else?"
Back to top Go down
Haru-chan

Haru-chan

Suu & Haruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suu & Haruka   Suu & Haruka I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:06 am

He look deep in his eyes and nods light. "Yes i think it would be better", he take the hand from his love and walks with through there apparment. He open the door and goes in with him. "have you miss our appartment?"
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Suu & Haruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suu & Haruka   Suu & Haruka I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:04 am

Something he really need to remember and so the angel was a bit curious. Maybe it was because the long time he wasn't around. So he steps slowly inside and looks around "Nothing have changed"
Back to top Go down
Haru-chan

Haru-chan

Suu & Haruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suu & Haruka   Suu & Haruka I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:49 am

"Yes I know I have not changed anything but it was so lonley without you" he pulls Suu in his Arms , wrap his Arms around him and start to kiss tenderly the Lips from the Male,with his foot he pushes the door.

Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Suu & Haruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suu & Haruka   Suu & Haruka I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:32 pm

Suu kisses him a moment back before he break the kisses and smiles friendly "Calm down Haruka, we have enough time to kisses eachother. So let me try to feel back home at this apartment after such a long time"
Back to top Go down
Haru-chan

Haru-chan

Suu & Haruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suu & Haruka   Suu & Haruka I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:01 am

He look in the eyes from his Love and nods lightly, then stand slowly up and reach him his Hand. "Yes you are right let us go into our Home"
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Suu & Haruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suu & Haruka   Suu & Haruka I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:48 am

Suu chuckles a bit and grabs his hand softly as he got up with help. Looking short innocent before he steals him a kiss and squeeze his hand softly
Back to top Go down
Haru-chan

Haru-chan

Suu & Haruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suu & Haruka   Suu & Haruka I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:37 am

He enjoy the short kiss from his Love and smiles happy. He hold softly his Hand as they start to walk the streets along through the Apparment. Haruka pulls out his Pantspocket the Key and open the door from the apparment, then walks with him inside and close the door. "so welcome back at home". He smiles to his love.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Suu & Haruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suu & Haruka   Suu & Haruka I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:28 am

Suu chuckles after the kiss and holding in his palm the hand from the angel. He missed him so much but still he was feeling guilty he left him such a long time alone. So he looks really often over to Haruka as they walked the way. As they reach the apartment he pulls Haruka into a tight hug and whispers "I love you my angel"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suu & Haruka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suu & Haruka   Suu & Haruka I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suu & Haruka
Page 1 of 1