Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

under the Midnight Sun! (adult)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

under the Midnight Sun! (adult) Empty
PostSubject: under the Midnight Sun! (adult)   under the Midnight Sun! (adult) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:28 pm

under the Midnight Sun! (adult) Hhh-1

The day was there...the halloween mask ball.....
Riku looking forward to that day or rather night, which would start today by 20.clock. he licked relish over his lips by the thought of how many appetizers would passing him and he must only reach out his hand for them.
It was as easy as to take away the candy from a child , only to crush them on the floor. On this evening he don't must even hide his true face, because it would hold everyone for a costume and wonder at his amazing real looking fangs. But no one would draw suspicion.
With a small grin on his face he walked away from the window and opened the closet door to make his clothes for the Halloween ball completely. Actually, he dressed up like always, here a bit of leather, there, a belt. just perfect for his body correctly to their best advantage. Riuki leaving the other guests to dress up how a 'vampire with cape and plastic teeth.
Satisfied with himself, he closed the doors of the cabinet and walked down the long stairs, snatched from the small table near the front door the key to his Lamborghini and leaving his home. Whistling softly to himself, he opened the car door and got in.
The evening would really will funny,smiling to himself. he turned to the palace where the ball should take place and parked in with ease.
Politely Riku was taken by a butler, which also offered him a drink and immediately took him to the premises. There he first glanced over the guests and then went through the middle. immediately turned some guests to him, blushed at the sight of him and made him enough room, so he would have no one asking to go away.
Back to top Go down
https://transparent-world.forumieren.com
Haru-chan

Haru-chan

PostSubject: Re: under the Midnight Sun! (adult)   under the Midnight Sun! (adult) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:17 am

Saya was a little upset it was the first time he went to a costume ball.He had buy in a small shop near his home a wizard costume, what he now wore. He put his Hat on and briefly looked into the mirror.Then he took his key ,stroking his cat again briefly on the head and and then left his house. He lived not far away from the place of the costume ball so he went on foot.To a footpath for 20 minutes, he arrived at the Costume Ball.He was warmly welcomed with a drink and went in. He took a sip of his drink and looked a bit shy around.

Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: under the Midnight Sun! (adult)   under the Midnight Sun! (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:12 am

Finally, yes finally the day turns into the night and the alarm clock starts to make some loud sound. The male slowly open his eyes as the noises of the alarm clock bother him even more. So he slams hard with his hand onto the alarm clock that it already was broken in his hand. Smirks as he looks at the hand with the dirt and sighs "Great time" Laughs to himself as he slowly got up from the bed and remember he got an invitation of someone to a mask ball. Normally Ryo hates such places where to many people was in but after all the years he hadn't fun, decided the male with the red hair to go at this ball. So he jumps up from the bed, walks naked over to the bathroom and took a fast shower. His cleaned and dried body slowly gets into his clothes, that was full of leather, ribbon and other stuff before he start to fix his hair. He didn't used many make-up this time since he was have to wear a mask. So all was actually really simple, red-black clothes, more red hair, and the black mask he already was wearing. Walking along the little way he needed to go and soon reach the mask ball. Seems he was to early there, not many was walking in the huge ahll but already a few with drinks. How disgust he found people that grab fast to the glass of alcohol. So the man only walks over to the corner with the huge window and sitting on the windowsill and watch out since the moon was already shining again.
Back to top Go down
Rui

Rui

PostSubject: Re: under the Midnight Sun! (adult)   under the Midnight Sun! (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:40 am

With a fast beating heart the young man arrived the place from the mask ball. It´s the first time for him so he looks very nervous around himself and walk to the window. Ray doesn´t like when many people are around him so he looking for a deserted place and the window seems to be the right place for him. With a glass in his hand, he looks outside on the street and sighs. Ray has the feeling that something special will happen tonight. But what?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: under the Midnight Sun! (adult)   under the Midnight Sun! (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:55 am

Riku walks at the wall wich was opposite fromthe window and lets slide his view through the hall and over the people. of course did he instantly notice the present from a other vampire and follows him with the eyes as a grin lays down onto his lips //you again...come me not in the way// he talks in thoughts with the other vampire and drinks a sip from his glass wiskey then his view falls onto a young looking guy in a wizard costume //not bad// he thinks and licks over his lips. he pushes himself away from the wall and walks closer from behind at this guy then he breaths in the males scent and smiles content before he tips him onto the shoulder "excuse me, may i beg you for this dance" he asks friendly and bows polite his upper body.
Back to top Go down
Haru-chan

Haru-chan

PostSubject: Re: under the Midnight Sun! (adult)   under the Midnight Sun! (adult) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:34 am

As he look around to the People he feel that someone tips him on the Shoulder , he turn around and look shy to the other Male as he hear his ask. "You want dance with me Mister..o..ok" he say shy and bows his upper Body. "But I must warn you , because I can´t dance" he look embaressed a bit away. Saya put before he dance with the other Male his Glass on the Table beside him.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: under the Midnight Sun! (adult)   under the Midnight Sun! (adult) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:46 am

Soon he was hearing in his mind a voice he knew from a time before. Didn't thought he would meet his enemy at this place. But the words of the other vampire only let Ryo smirk a moment and a short time was one of his fangs to see. A moment he was looking at the vampire and as suddenly a presence of a human came closer to him. Stops Ryo with the smirk and looks a moment at this man before his view turns back and out of the window
Back to top Go down
Rui

Rui

PostSubject: Re: under the Midnight Sun! (adult)   under the Midnight Sun! (adult) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:47 pm

Ray did not know why, but in any way he felt observed. He turned slowly to the side and saw a man not far from him sitting on a chair and stare out the window.
Had he observed him? Ray frowned at the front and took a few steps on the stranger. "Have you observed me even?" His voice sounded irritated and annoyed. If he hated something, than when one stared at him without a word to say and without a basic. Ray wanted to complain even more, but suddenly he felt the dark aura that emanated from the stranger. And suddenly he had a need-to leave the mask ball and run away. Far, far away. But suffering to his essence, he could not move a centimeter. What was going on here? Who was this man?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: under the Midnight Sun! (adult)   under the Midnight Sun! (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:55 am

Riku waited till the male did put the glass on the table then offers him his hand with a soft smile on his lips. afterwards he leads him further on the dancefloor while listen his words "don't worry i will lead you" he says friendly and how they was on the dancefloor he takes the males other hand and lays it onto his shoulder before he lays his own hand onto the man's waist then starts to dancing with him. he leads him at the beat of the music and looks into the males face. of course did he notice the smirk from the other vampire but tryed to ignore him. in the moment was all his interest by his victim.
Back to top Go down
Haru-chan

Haru-chan

PostSubject: Re: under the Midnight Sun! (adult)   under the Midnight Sun! (adult) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:31 am

Saya be lead from his dance partner smile light at him and look then shy away.
The eyes of the other made ​​him nervous.The Stranger had already a frightening effect on him while engaging.Saya wanted to know who was the beautiful Unknown, but he did not dare to ask.So he left it with a shy smile and was guided more by the fascinating Man.

Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: under the Midnight Sun! (adult)   under the Midnight Sun! (adult) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:48 am

The vampire with the black mask was watching for a time how the other vampire in the hall was teaching a human how to dance. Is it really that rare that the human's really can't dance such an old song? Oh the world seems to get even more poor as it was before. But as he notice the human near himself was still there did his view moves back over to the man. Without a smirk, a smile or any nice habit gots he up from the place he was sitting and a moment later was he close enough to bends to the human and whispers "Are you okay? Or did you need my help?" He really hate to be nice to others but also he has an polite side and now it came a bit out. He didn't really waited for an answer and so he leans back up and looks back at the dancing vampire as he was waiting onto the answer of the human and in his mind he was speaking to the vampire //Seems the humans haven't good manners since they can't dance *laughs*. But you looks good in the disgusting human world. Better you change to one of them *laughs*//
Back to top Go down
Rui

Rui

PostSubject: Re: under the Midnight Sun! (adult)   under the Midnight Sun! (adult) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:03 am

Ray saw him a moment of disbelief, then his view was bad. " I need not the help from such a stupid man like you." He hated those people, snotty accordingly fell from his answer. He turned and walked back to the window. If this guy thought he could get away with anything, then he was wrong. He had never been angry or intimidated by someone until done. And he would do so never guaranteed. Especially not at such a fool like this.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: under the Midnight Sun! (adult)   under the Midnight Sun! (adult) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:10 am

Riku noticed how nervous the human was in his near. he lays one finger under the males chin and makes him looking into his eyes "don't looking on your feet. you have such beautiful eyes and no reason to hide them" he smiles warm at him while he listen the other vampires in his thoughts //shut up baka. when every vampire were like you then we were all already dead. you are to stupid to get a victim// he grins short over at the vampire then gives his full attention the human in his arms and looks deep into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Haru-chan

Haru-chan

PostSubject: Re: under the Midnight Sun! (adult)   under the Midnight Sun! (adult) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:13 am

When the stranger him so bluntly looking in the eyes, Saya is more nervous and tried to turn away his head. But the man has more power than he had initially thought. So his plan is doomed to fail again. "I don´t think that i have so beautiful eyes." His words are no more than a whisper, his voice no more than a breath.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: under the Midnight Sun! (adult)   under the Midnight Sun! (adult) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:55 am

Ryo was the first time really confused about the reaction of a human. He didn't mean it bad but it seems people still dislike him. So he close a moment his eyes and hear how the other talked into his mind and a grin appear onto his face. Open the eyelid slowly to look at the other vampire and chuckles a moment as he start to step over to the door of the balcony //Seems you have more luck with your victim. *laughs in the mind* But be sure the competition is only starting now!// With that words in the mind of the other vampire, did Ryo open the doors of the balcony and slowly went out to take some fresh air and to look from outside at the other vampire and the two humans that catch the vampires interests
Back to top Go down
Rui

Rui

PostSubject: Re: under the Midnight Sun! (adult)   under the Midnight Sun! (adult) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Rays stands on the window and looks down in the garden. In this moment he becomes an idea. the male smiles, takes his jacket and goes out in the nightly garden. he sticks his hands in the jacket pockets and walks slowly the way along. A smile runs over his full lips as the male enjoys the silence and the cold night air. Normally, he has nothing against such events, but today he could not simply have fun. The bad feeling that he has been all day, has become even stronger since he has met this stranger. Ray would never admit that in front of others but the male he met a short time ago aroused his interest. who is the male? where he comes from? this and many other questions about the stranger runs endless through rays head. he stops and looks at the dark sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: under the Midnight Sun! (adult)   under the Midnight Sun! (adult) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

under the Midnight Sun! (adult)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP-Corner :: only Roleplay-
Jump to: