Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saira x Azami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

Saira x Azami Empty
PostSubject: Saira x Azami   Saira x Azami I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:02 am

Azami was out on earth for his dinner. he search after someone nourished him. First he was in some clubs, but there really wasnt someone who catched his attention. So he walked through the park. But there were only whores and junkey. "Damn .." he sighed and walked further. Somewhere must be someone. Suddenly he was on the harbor and looked around. Here he wouldnt found someone, or? As he was back on the way to the city he saw someone sitting on the ground. Again Azami sighed. "Better than nothing ..." he said to himself and walked over to the person. He grabbed him and pulled him up. then he pressed him agains the wall. the man didnt fight against azami and some seconds later he was death. "Not the best taste ..." Azami sighed and let the corpse fell down on the ground. But suddenly Azami realized that he wasnt alone. He turned around an saw a young male. He swallowed. A witness was the worst thing. He must eliminated the male. He walked fast over to him. "Im really sorry ... but you saw what I did. No I must kill you too." Azami grabbed after the mails neck and pushed shut.
Back to top Go down
Haru-chan

Haru-chan

Saira x Azami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saira x Azami   Saira x Azami I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:20 am

Saira begins to laugh as he feels the Hands from the other Male on his Neck, he grabs him on his Jacket and push him away."Is that all what you can?" He grins cheeky to the other and directs his clothing. "You are not good in this what you do maybe someone could see you like me you have much to learn".
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

Saira x Azami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saira x Azami   Saira x Azami I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:36 am

Azami narrowed his eyes and was surprise how easy the male relieved from his hold, but he didnt show it. "That's no matter for me ... if someone really should see me, how i kill you, i will kill them too. But i think here is nobody else. It is really a wonder that you are here." he replied quit, but a bit angry. He was annoyed about that all. The human wasnt really tasty and now such a teenager went on his nerves. He sighed. "You talk like a old man ..." he said quite and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Haru-chan

Haru-chan

Saira x Azami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saira x Azami   Saira x Azami I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:06 am

Saira listen the Words from the other Male and begin again to laugh. "You want kill me? Thats a great Joke, come on try it ...No one is hear your own words". He stand in front of the Other and crosses his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

Saira x Azami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saira x Azami   Saira x Azami I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:10 am

Azami looked at him and shook his head. "Forgot it ... I won't make my hands dirty on such a little child." The souleater noticed the male in front of him is not a normal human. He can see it in his soul. The young male was a demon. "I go back to hell. you want still stay here, or want you use the portal I open and come with me back?"
Back to top Go down
Haru-chan

Haru-chan

Saira x Azami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saira x Azami   Saira x Azami I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:40 am

Saica listen the words from the stranger and his view was a bit angry. "You call me a little child, i think you donĀ“t know with whom you speak..tzzz" his eyes sparkle light red. He was about to attack the stranger when he noticed voices, he look around and then back to the other, grabs the hand from the other male and runs with him behind a huge stack boxes.
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

Saira x Azami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saira x Azami   Saira x Azami I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:19 pm

Azami looked at him and cocked his head to the side. "mmh~ I know you are not only a human, demon ... but if its so important for you introduce yourself." he smirked and heard some voices too. He hidden together with the male behind a huge stack box, but sighed then. Slowly he closed his eyes and call some shadows in his mind, which masked the both into shadows, so that humans can't see them. Two men passed the both, without noticed them. "Puh ..." he said quite and let go the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saira x Azami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saira x Azami   Saira x Azami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saira x Azami
Page 1 of 1