Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secrets Nights

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

Secrets Nights Empty
PostSubject: Secrets Nights   Secrets Nights I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:21 am

Secrets Nights Rpg

Takashi was awake since hours, but it was still dark outside. he prepared all for the day. Now he was in the kitchen and cook some tea for his Master. He put the teapot and a cup on a serving trolley. As little highlight he put a cookie on the little saucer. Then he was on the way to his master. he walked quite into the bedroom and put the serving trolley next to the bed. Takashi walked to the window and opend the hangings. "good morning, master akito." he said loud and let the light of the sun, which was rising, flew into the room. Then he turned around and smiled at the awaking male into the bed. "want you shower or take a bath?" he asked while takashi open the wardrobe and put out some clothes. "today isnt really busy, only a meeting with your friend." A ghost of a smile appears on his lips. Takashi walked over to the serving trolley and let the boiled water flow in the cup, where was a teabag inside. "Japanese Sencha." he said quite. "Bath or Shower?", he asked again as he walked over to the bathroom door.
Back to top Go down
Haru-chan

Haru-chan

Secrets Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets Nights   Secrets Nights I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:03 am

Akito feels the warm shine from the Sun onto his Face and rubs gently his eyes before he slowly open it and look with a sleepy View to his Butler and sit up in the Bed. "Good morning Takashi" He yawns light and nods as he see the Cup with tea and hear what is Butler say to him about the Tea. Akito take the Cup , blow slowly in it and drink some sips before he look again to his Butler. "I want take a Bath please".
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Secrets Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets Nights   Secrets Nights I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:42 am

Shaura stood in the kitchen and cooks tea, afterwards he pours fresh orange juice into a glass and prepared the table in the eating room with tosts, pancakes, eggs, waffles and of course in the middle a bouquet flowers. as he was finish with all he looks over the table and smiles content. //time to wake up the master// he thinks and walks at his masters room, knocks on the door and waits a moment before he opens it and walks inside "good morning sir, time to stand up" he says and bows polite "wish you to take a bath or want you take a shower?" he asks while he takes some clothes out the wardrobe and puts them over the chair.
Back to top Go down
https://transparent-world.forumieren.com
Rui

Rui

Secrets Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets Nights   Secrets Nights I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Yua blinks oversleep and rubs with one hand short over his eyes while he sits slowly up. He looks at his butler and smiles a bit. "good morning, shaura. i want a bath please." the youngmale suggests the coverlet aside and swings his legs out of the bed. a few seconds yua sits just so on his bed without a word to say and without moving his face. his view liables at the carpet and it seems that i gives no emotions in yuas heart. suddenly he looks up again and smiles light at the other male. "to do today?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

Secrets Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets Nights   Secrets Nights I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:47 am

Takashi nodded short and walked into the bath room. he let flow some wather into the tub and put in some bath foam with a soft fragrance. a soft smile laid on his lips. with a robe he came back into the room and started to took of the night clothes and helped the young male into the robe. "Your bath is ready." he said quit and lead akiko into his bath room. "I will prepare your breakfast. pleas call for me if you are ready with your bath." he smiled and left the room. with the serving trolley we went out the bed room and walked back into the kitchen. there he made some more tea and breakfast - with egg and bacon, some bread and cookies too. with all he food he went in the dinner room and stock up the table. as he was ready he walked back to the bed room form his master. "master? Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secrets Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets Nights   Secrets Nights I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secrets Nights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP-Corner :: only Roleplay-
Jump to: