Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hyde- the Ghost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hyde- the Ghost Empty
PostSubject: Hyde- the Ghost   Hyde- the Ghost I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:08 am

Hyde- the Ghost Mtdeg384erkuuk4

Name: Hideto Takarai
Birthday: January 29, 1969
Sexuality: gay
Species: Ghost
Personality: nice, trys always to help everyone
Likes & Dislike: like- flowers,nice weather,sitting in the nature, watching children and animals...dislike: liar, players,rude people
Family/Friends/siblings: nobody
History: Hyde was on the way at the work as it happend. all he do know is that there was a car what came fast closer at him and in the next moment he felt a big pain then was anything dark around him. as he wake up again he see lay his own body in a casket and starts to remember.....

Even as children we were often together, have played and beaten us. Your parents had no interest in you, because your little sister is seriously ill and gets all the attention. Actually, you had to hate them, but on the contrary, you love her and protects her, as it should do a big brother. If she got better, we three played in your garden. I remember that a strange boy came over and wanted to push your sister in the dirt. You've stood him brave in the way and then beaten.
Soon you not only beated the one who wanted be bad at your sister. You have even sought to create controversy.
As you grow older and was stronger thenyou beated the older boys. That is why you were at that time almost flunked out of school. You were in school clubs and the leader of the notorious thugs Karachum. Your sister was a few years earlier died from their disease. Since you're going to me and your friends from the road. Threaten them to beatings if they do not leave you alone. I was once your best friend. We have shared everything, like brothers.

you did beaten me once. It is considered evil. I do not know what got into you but since this incident, I prefer avoid you . You were drunk and joking with your club mates. It was well after midnight when you've seen me on the street and are attacked me. I think your friends have laughed about you and provoked. they said you were a gay bitch and that you would always go to me ,so that you could do perverse things with me. You're so freaked out, you've attacked me. Drunk as you were you could not keep your balance and you end up unhappy on me. So unhappy that you give me a hair almost had the throat slit.
Since that adorns my neck a long, thin scar. Since then I've lost my voice and not go more to your school.

And now I see you standing in front of me, with tears on the cheeks. Your eyes are red from too much crying. You are very pale and sobbing quietly.
I have not seen you in years to cry. I'm just as sad as you, that all this is happened.

Everyone dies. Accidents happen again and again, I should not live.
The dead man leaves the survivors. You are left with all the grief and suffering, the guilty conscience. And I'm glad to see that you've got your feelings back. Perhaps this will change your life now, perhaps you will find happiness.

did i must first die that you find back to yourself?

You stare at my lifeless body lying in state in the rosewood casket. And I stand right next to it.
At most it means to me that you cry, because I loved you.
I put you my hand on your shoulder, roam you like a gust of wind and get out of the chapel.
Back to top Go down
https://transparent-world.forumieren.com

Hyde- the Ghost
Page 1 of 1