Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gackt x Hyde

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rei

Rei

Gackt x Hyde Empty
PostSubject: Gackt x Hyde   Gackt x Hyde I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:24 am

Gackt x Hyde 841946hydeandgackt3

First it was looking if both males could be good friends but since Satoru had some personal problems, was he also in the front of Hyde always in a bad mood or act how the biggest ass in the world. So it also was at the time that both were fighting, Satoru also hit the cheek from Hyde and cancel both the movie that they had to make together. But all the time if they decided to not see each other again was there meeting.....

Hyde opens his eyes and looks up at the male "you have what you wanted and must not more see me. i do not working with someone who think to can flee in alcohol and who do hit when he have no arguments more" he looks again away and at the cherry blossom wich was dancing in the wind "i'm tired of fighting so when you want do this further then go away"

So you think I look again if I want to fight now? For that I was not coming closer -Satoru sighs deeply and looks still further at the other one- Maybe you want to hear a sorry from me but I will not tell such words to you but is this the only reason why you canceled the movie? Because you would have to work together with me?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gackt x Hyde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gackt x Hyde   Gackt x Hyde I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:46 am

Hyde looks again at the other male the nods lightly "of course is that the only reason. i did read the script and the movie sounded intersting for me so i did agree to play the role from the vampire...but now...when i think that i must the whole day working with such a rude person like you then i have no interest anymore on the role" he says serious then looks away, leans his head back and looks up at the sky "i want just be free" mumbles
Back to top Go down
https://transparent-world.forumieren.com
Rei

Rei

Gackt x Hyde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gackt x Hyde   Gackt x Hyde I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:49 am

-Satoru smirks as he was hearing the words and steps much closer till he gets down onto his knees and leans forward and very close to the face of the other man- So you also can't help me right? But it's okay, maybe my thoughts were wrong
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gackt x Hyde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gackt x Hyde   Gackt x Hyde I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:54 am

Hyde looks into the males eyes as he came so close at him and listen his words but then smiles softly "nobody can help you satoru...so long how you do run away of your own problems and do talking with nobody about the pain deep inside of you. i wanted help you but you did push me away, was rude at me and did hit me and in the end you do think that you don't need to say sorry"
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Gackt x Hyde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gackt x Hyde   Gackt x Hyde I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:58 am

Oh yes and it seems I will keep this manners in your near but also I thought you could be the one that maybe helps me. I already showed you my other side but why I'm in this way is not to say in the moment neither is that the wrong place for a private talking. If you really want to know the 'Why' than come this night to my apartment and I will explain it you -leans again closer and peck the males forehead before he gets up and make his way away from the other one-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gackt x Hyde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gackt x Hyde   Gackt x Hyde I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:06 am

Hyde listen the words but did not really understanding. he looks confused after the male as he leaves and sighs softly. was it not satoru who said he shall never again come to his apartment? and now he said that he shall come. "what the hell is going on with this man?" he mumbles at himself then shrughs his shoulders and closes his eyes again. he wanted really help the other one but at the ame time he was still mad of him. the time passed and as it startet to get dark hyde stands up and walks slowly at satorus apartment and knocks on the door.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Gackt x Hyde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gackt x Hyde   Gackt x Hyde I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:10 am

-Reached his own place very fast and spend the whole time inside, a few times he was drinking some different kind of alcohol before he hear the knock. Walking lightly drunk over to the door and open it with a smirk- Hey dear, wanna come in?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gackt x Hyde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gackt x Hyde   Gackt x Hyde I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:18 am

Hyde looks at the male as he opens the door and smeels the alcohol. he nods only of the question and walks inside without to say one word then passed satoru and sits down on the couch, looking at him "so now i'm here and i want know what going on with you"
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Gackt x Hyde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gackt x Hyde   Gackt x Hyde I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:24 am

-turns his head to look at the other one but still was smirking. Let the door open as he gets back into the living room and sits down beside the other one- In the moment I'm lightly drunk and well you really are here because you want to know the why? You really surprise me now
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gackt x Hyde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gackt x Hyde   Gackt x Hyde I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:38 am

Hyde leans back and across his legs while he looks into the males face with a serious view "yes i'm here because i want know why you do run away and why you do think that you can kill your pain in alcohol" he says and breaths deep in "and because i still always want help you"
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Gackt x Hyde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gackt x Hyde   Gackt x Hyde I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:05 am

-Satoru grabs after the bottle again to take a new sip and swallow a lot alcohol down. Close his eyes as he remember at this one day and sighs deeply- Since a year I'm such a mess. It was after an interview was we celebrating a bit and all of us was so drunken that we was don't care. So I went drunk into my car and starts to drive. The police doesn't was around but it was wrong of them. I made a huge crash were a pregnant woman died and I only was with a few broken bones in the hospital. As I realized what happened in this night was I feel all guilty and it starts to hunt me
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gackt x Hyde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gackt x Hyde   Gackt x Hyde I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:14 am

Hyde listen the males story and after satoru was finish he bows forwards and closer at the males face "so and you think that the alcohol will kill the pain? did you ever think that it do have maybe a reason why you did not die by the crash? when i learned one thing, then that nothings happen without a reason on this world. did you ever make you the work to find out something about the preggy girl?"
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Gackt x Hyde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gackt x Hyde   Gackt x Hyde I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:20 am

And what is the reason why I stayed alive and she had to die with her child? No the alcohol will not take the pain away but it take all the pictures in my head away -sighs and leans away from the other one- I will know nothing about her, I will never again talk about it again
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gackt x Hyde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gackt x Hyde   Gackt x Hyde I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:29 am

"don't be so stupid and stop to run away from your pain. be a man and look the problemin the face. how i said nothings happen without a reason and to find the answer you must find out something about the life from this woman. i don't know who she is but maybe she did hate the baby in her tummy and were later got a bad mother orshe wanted not more live or the crash was not really a crash and you was to drunk to see that she did used the crash. whatever the reason is, you will first find your rest when you do looking your own demon in the face" hyde says serious then reaches the male his hand "i can help you but only when you really want this"
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Gackt x Hyde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gackt x Hyde   Gackt x Hyde I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:28 am

I don't want to know nothing about her and finally stop talking about it -ignore the hand of the other one and gets up- Shut up, I will not talk anymore about it. You know now why I'm like this and that's all. We will never talk about it anymore -looks serious at the other one before he runs out and directly into the bathroom to vomit-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gackt x Hyde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gackt x Hyde   Gackt x Hyde I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:56 pm

Hyde looks after the male as he runned out the room and sighs deeply "he is such a stuborn man" he mumbles and stands slowly up before he walks slowly at the bathroom door and leans against the wall "are you sure that you don't want my help and live further in this way? then when its so then i can go again and it was useless to come here" he talks through the closed door.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Gackt x Hyde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gackt x Hyde   Gackt x Hyde I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:52 am

-the male was vomit as he was hearing the other ones words. He was to hurt to talk about this all and that the other didn't stopped makes him slowly angry. So he leans over the toilette as he scream- SHUT UP
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gackt x Hyde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gackt x Hyde   Gackt x Hyde I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:06 am

That the male was so stuborn made hyde angry and without a word he opens the doorand walks in the bathroom, takes a cloth and makes it wet with cold water then puts it into the males neck before he grabs his arm and pulls him onto his feet. he lays one arm around his own shoulder and walks with gackt in the bedroom, there he throws him on the bed and takes out his shoes before he covers him with the blanket "let the cloth in your neck or you get dizzy and i want now hear no word more from you" with this words he turns around and walks in the kitchen, comes after a short time back with a pill and a glass water in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Gackt x Hyde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gackt x Hyde   Gackt x Hyde I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:11 am

-Of course Gackt wanted to say anything against it but the other was right. If he would do what he said it would get worst. So the first time he really let the other one help him and lay in the bed. Sitting than a bit up as the other came back-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gackt x Hyde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gackt x Hyde   Gackt x Hyde I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:43 am

Hyde walks at him to the bed and presses the pill into his hand then reaches him the glass water "here take this and you will feel a bit better and afterwards you should try to sleep a bit" he says with a serious voice what should make the other one clear that he would not allowing a no.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Gackt x Hyde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gackt x Hyde   Gackt x Hyde I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:07 am

-Gackt sits a bit up as the other gave him the pill and sighs deeply. Grabbing with the other hand after Hyde and lay the pill between the males lips as he stops to talk and pulls him much closer- Okay -was all that Gackt said and kisses the male and swallow the pill beside the kissing down-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gackt x Hyde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gackt x Hyde   Gackt x Hyde I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:15 am

Hyde was confused as the male did put the pill between his lips but still before he can reaction he feels Gackts lips onto his own and get wide eyes. for a moment he don't know what to do but then pushes him softly away "you...you should rest now" he stammers completly confused about the kiss and touches with the fingers his own lips
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Gackt x Hyde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gackt x Hyde   Gackt x Hyde I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:42 am

-Falling a bit back into his seat as the other push him only lightly and sighs a bit. He also has not really an idea why he kissed him but also he had the wish to do it one time in his life. So he close his eyes a bit as he whispers a bit cheeky- You know, you have really soft lips
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gackt x Hyde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gackt x Hyde   Gackt x Hyde I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:13 pm

Hyde looks confused at the other one but as he hears the wispered words he hits softly gackt's back head "that is not funny. think you only because you have many fan's you can kiss who you want? what for a arogant thinking" he says a bit angry but more to hide how confused he was.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Gackt x Hyde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gackt x Hyde   Gackt x Hyde I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:25 am

You think I did it because to tease you? -Gackt sighs deeply and soon gets up from the seat to stand near the other male slowly- I did it because I wanted to kiss you and I give a shit on my fans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gackt x Hyde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gackt x Hyde   Gackt x Hyde I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gackt x Hyde
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next