Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

San x Reita (adult)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akira Suzuki

Akira Suzuki

San x Reita (adult) Empty
PostSubject: San x Reita (adult)   San x Reita (adult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:29 am

San x Reita (adult) Reitaxsan

Finally Ruki and Reita reached the leaders house and entered through the meeting Reita yawned a few times but as he head that he should be joining Ruki and sometimes Uruha by a few interview...hell how much he hate it but he can't do anything so though he disliked it a lot he agreed to it. His thoughts were by the things he figured out with Ruki and beside his thoughts were by Aoi and San. Reita knew that San was safe by Aoi and hopefully San would open up to his friend. The things which San tried to hide he knew a long time but it doesn't matter to him.

~~~
After Aoi heard all the things from San he knew how he must feel and that he was scared that Reita would hate him but the dark haired male knew his friend better and knew that Reita never would push San away although Reita told him a few things he'd found out about San.
"San...don't worry too much okay I know Reita and I know that he loves you more than anyone or anything else he never would hate you nor leave you about such things. You'd had your reason why that all happened believe me speak with him open and you will see that he will do all to make you happy.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: San x Reita (adult)   San x Reita (adult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:06 am

Ruki watches the bassist from time to time but said nothings. he talked a short moment with the leader and as the meeting was ending kai told reita that he shall go with ruki to meet the new manager and talking with him about san what he shall working for them on the next tour. ruki only stands on the door and watches both while waiting of reita that they can go. He knew that it would just make all more complicate when he would say more against san and so he decided to shut up.

San looks with teary eyes up at aoi and his whole body shivers from crying "how shall i tell him this aoi? i can not go to him and say...hey by the way i'm a monster who killed his own parents" he shakes his head "every normal human would hate me and that to right" he speaks quietly and looks down "i can't tell it him and please promise me that you will nothings say to him" looks in aoi's aoi's and nibbles scared onto his own lower lip
Back to top Go down
https://transparent-world.forumieren.com
Akira Suzuki

Akira Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: San x Reita (adult)   San x Reita (adult) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:28 am

Reita knew that it must be and with a sigh he followed Ruki still not really happy that his friend disliked his lover. As they reached the house of the manager and knocked the bassist turned to Ruki. "Okay...Ruki...I think we have sort it out and it's clear that I never will give up to love San no matter what will happen I also knew that you can't nor won't understand that but it's like it is so accept it when my friendship mean something to you", Reita couldn't speak further because the door opened and the manager begged them inside. He gazed short over to Ruki and made the first step to enter the house and gazed around. Now he knew where the money was going they gain and it wasn't positive for his mood.
"Good do you thought about what San can do on our next tour? That's all I want to know", he muttered strict and not really friendly because he only want to go home to San and Aoi. He had a strange feeling inside his stomach and his instinct was normally damn good.

~~~~
Aoi sighed deeply as he heard the begging from San. "No...you can't say it this way of course...I will be quiet promise because it's not my business even I think you should talk with him...at least Reita will not hate I'm pretty sure about that maybe you can say that you need to speak with him about your past and that you are afraid that he will hate you after you told him all....see what he will answer to you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: San x Reita (adult)   San x Reita (adult) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

San x Reita (adult)
Page 1 of 1