Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reita x Tekede

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rei

Rei

Reita x Tekede Empty
PostSubject: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:38 pm

Reita x Tekede Reitaxtelede

The first meeting between Reita and Tekede wasn't at all as easy. But it wasn't because their enemies, the reason why this all was so hard because Reita is the Boss of a Yakuza clan but also an owner of a Strip Club. So how their meet? It was on the work. Reita was from the beginning the badass he always is but also a mobster can have an other side but he don't show it any way. But Tekede was only not that shy boy how he actually is looking. So it was the destiny that both only would fight.....

So some weeks passed by and Reita was again in the Club to check if all was okay but it wasn't. Again some other mobsters tried to scare all the strippers with their behavior and so Reita was watching for some time. The words didn't bother the Yakuza but as he notice how someone was pulling out a knife, gets Reita fast into the near but still was watching how his worker would react since he also have some very cheeky guys in his club that wouldn't be impressed of such an acting
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reita x Tekede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:46 am

The weeks passed and Tekede worked still always in Reita's club. with the time he got better and better in his job and he liked his job. he walked through the club and brought the guest their drinks with a smile on his lips as on this evening again some mobsters came tomake trouble. he stood behind two colleagues from him who talked with the mobsters in a fighting way as he suddenly saw how one mobster did pull a knife out his pocket. he got wide eyes but he knew this situation already from the street and also when hewas shy he did grab the colleagues ams and pulls them a bit at the side how heself stand now directly for the mobster with the knife and looks serous into the males eyes "excuse me but would you please put away the knife. weapon are not allowed in this club. when you want really use this then let us go outside and clear this" he says in a friendly but serious voice and waits what the male would do allways careful to can do the next step.
Back to top Go down
https://transparent-world.forumieren.com
Rei

Rei

Reita x Tekede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:31 am

One of the workers really was saying something against the mobsters. A smirk get onto his face and soon he leans against the table as he was watching how Tekede was speaking with them..... The mobster that was making trouble looks only all pissed at Tekede and yells at him. "Get out of my way and bring me your damn bitch boss" The mobster let his eyes be on the waiter and than make a move with his shoulders than one of the others are searching now after Reita
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reita x Tekede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:39 am

Tekede still looks at the mobster and shrughs his shoulders as he makes a fast move at the side and grabs the males hand, holds them and shakes his head "i'm very sorry but we have here not a bitch boss. you must be in the wrong club,maybe you should go a street further to the club there" he says still always with a friendly voice before he makes a other fast move and stand behind the mobster with one arm around his body and the knife on the neck "and now be so friendly to yell your dogs back and out this club. we don't need anger here and who want to our boss must first pass us waiter. understand?"
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Reita x Tekede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:46 am

For Reita was this all a kind of a movie and was very rpoud of all of his waiters that was now handle but he knew that actually Tekede was this time the hero. But than his eyes notice an other weapon, a gun that one of the 'dogs' was pulling out and aims at against Tekede. So the boss of the club finally was moving his ass and was between the gun and Tekede as the other was shooting in the next second. The cartridge is inserted in the left arm of Reita. So his right hand was still good for using it to punsh the man badly into the face
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reita x Tekede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:54 am

Tekede did not notice the gun and in the next second a shoot was to hear. he looks with wide eyes at the back from reita as he suddenly notice how blood was droping from his boss arms. he wanted say something but in the next moment runned some waiter at their boss and did talking like a waterfall to him. tekede only turns around still the mobster in his arm and leaves with him the club. outside he presses the mobster hard against the wall and puts the knife against the males throat "and now will you tell me what you want from my boss" he says in a serious voice and looks deep in the males eyes but in his thoughts he was by reita and worried.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Reita x Tekede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:08 am

Reita only could sighs in the moment as all the workers start to talk with him but as Tekede was out with the other one yells the Yakuza at the workers and was on the way to follow them. As he open the door he was hearing the voice of Tekede and without to listen the answer gets he closer and Reita was the one that answered "He wants my dead or better they try to make me afraid because they lost the boss for some days ago. They think I was the one but this time it wasn't my work"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reita x Tekede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:16 am

Tekede tilts his head at the side and to reita as he listen his answer then he lets slide his view short over reita's arm before he looks backinto the mobsters eyes "you did hear my boss..he did not kill your boss but i want know the name from your boss and when you do hang on your life then you should better answer me" he says seriousand presses the knife more against the mobsters throat.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Reita x Tekede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:59 am

Reita was watching a bit longer the situation before he grabs fast with his left hurted arm and pulls the knife away from the males neck "No need to act now so agressive. The boss is dead and you don't need the name" The voice of Reita was again very serious and his view was on the face of the other mobster "I warn you a last time, if you bother me or my guys again than the rest of your clan will get killed. So get home to your mommy and be happy to stay alive"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reita x Tekede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:07 am

Tekede looks angry at reita "you are my boss but that only in the club and how you can see we are here not more in the club. and just to your info...i have my reason to acting agressive then i know this guy and i think i know his boss and still one thing...i'm glad that his dirthy fucking ass boss is dead" with this words he walks at the side and back at the door "my work is finish for today so i will go" he walks back inside of the club and in the privat room to change his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Reita x Tekede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:11 am

Reita looks with a smirk at Tekede and enjoy this little angry guy is talking with him. But as he was inside was his attention totally back to the mobster. So he hit a few times the face before he let go off and also follow inside. Looking short and didn't saw Tekede, so he goes into the changing room and stand directly in the front "What is your damn problem? What this bastard made with you?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reita x Tekede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:20 am

Tekede was changing his clothes and wanted take on his shirt as reita stand suddenly in front of him "that is not your buisness and not important. its only my past" he says still always angry but then notice again the bleeding arm from the male "please let me see your wound" he says and without to wait of a okay he grabs reitas arm and pulls the sleeve from the shirt up "good the bullet is gone through your shoulder but you need to go in the hospital, that must will sewn" he says and his angry view get worried "you did lose many blood" without to wait he rips of his own shirt and bandages with it reitas arm
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Reita x Tekede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:27 am

Did he has now confused, angry or amused after the fast changing acting of his waiter. The Yakuza was still standing there but steps closer to get the clothes around his arm and shakes his head "For that I don't need a doctor and now you tell me all or you want get out of my club" He say it serious and pulls than his arms away "Tell me what those guys did with you"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reita x Tekede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:33 am

Tekede looks shocked at the male "you would really kick me out your club?" he asks now quietly and grabs after his jacket and pulls it over his nacked upper body "i don't want talking about this. i want only forget my past and i think you know how its when you do live on the street and what happen there" he sighs deeply then looks sad into the males face "i came in this city to start a new life and to let the past behind me and that what today happend was all the same like in my past. i was just so agressiv because i wanted protect you and because all the memorys from my past came up"
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Reita x Tekede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:40 am

The Yakuza nods at the question and than starts to sighs a few times. "Yes I know to well how it is and how to got raped from any idiots but it makes me only stronger and it seems the bastard rape you? Did he punished you? Tell me now all Tekede. You will not get punish from me and also your job is save"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reita x Tekede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:47 am

Tekede looks down and shakes his head "its not the right place here to tell you all" he says quietly and looks slowly again up "i'm sorry reita but i want in the moment just away from here.i hope you can understand that" he bows his upper body deeply as apology and wanted not talking about his bad past who everyone could listen him. still always he can't sleep one night quiet because the picture did follow him in nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Reita x Tekede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:54 am

"Than I see no other way and have no other choice" with the last word he got closer to his waiter and grabs hard the arm. "Than we get to an other place" Turns around as he gets together with Tekede out of the room and through the whole club till they reach the stairs that wasn't allow to get up. Pushing the man up onto the stairs and looks at him seriously
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reita x Tekede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:01 am

Tekede bites onto his lover lip as his boss grabed hard his arm and he feels the pain on this place but he don't dare to say something and only lets pulling him through the club but as reita pushes him the stairs up he looks at him "but its not allowed to get up here" he says but as he see the serious view from his boss he closed fast his mouth again and glups hard
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Reita x Tekede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:04 am

"You forgot really who is the boss here" Sighs all deep and slowly he makes also the walk up the stairs and soon was stopping in the front of the other one "Get up now or you wanna talk here with me where everyone can listen us?" Passed by at the other one and again grabs his hand
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reita x Tekede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:08 am

he strokes over the arm where reita grabed him hard and shakes his head then follows the male stairs up. not sure if he should really tell himthe whole truth about his past. his view slides at the bandaged arm and see that the blood was already come through the fabric "ano reita..." he starts talking quietly "...should you not firsttake care of your arm?"
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Reita x Tekede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:10 am

Stepping with the other one further up till they reach a door that was locked and the mobster was pulling the keys out. Listen beside the male and looks than at his own arm as he unlock the door "I will do it if you are talking with me so don't worry" As the door was than open he walks inside and again he pulls the other one with himself. Tekede was the first of his workers that was seeing his apaprtment
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reita x Tekede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:14 am

Tekede walks inside of the apartment and looks around before he looks back at reita "do you live here in this club?" he asks curious and wondered at the same time then he walks closer at his boss and grabs careful his arm "the bandage is bleeding through. do you have some alcohol, new bandages and sewing kit?" he asks and looks worried up in the males face
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Reita x Tekede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:17 am

"Yes I really live here" Sighs as he answer the other one and lay the keys onto a table. Suddenly he feel how the other one was touching his arms and sighs again some. Looking at his face and rolls with his eyes "Sure I have but I need my arm for walking around and bring you all you need for getting out the bullet of my arm"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reita x Tekede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:21 am

"oh sorry" tekede lets ast go reita's arm and blushes deeply then he looks a bit around while he waits that the male come back with all the things. he fand that the apartment was really nice but then he notice that in the whole room where he was standing was not pictures. did reita not have a family or friends? he asks himself
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Reita x Tekede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Listen the sorry as he was walking over to the bathroom for the first-aid-kit and bring it in the near of the other one before he was walking into his bedroom for the needle and thread to close the wound. Sighs a lot of time before he reach all over to the boy and looks still serious "Now you can help me and beside I will listen at your story"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reita x Tekede Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reita x Tekede
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next