Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jin x Ibuki (adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

Jin x Ibuki (adult) Empty
PostSubject: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:09 am

Jin x Ibuki (adult) Jinxibuki

This RP started last year on a othe side.
The beginning is uploaded here

Ibuki blushed a bit and looked into his eyes. "i ... i only say the truth. and for me it is the same. you are a big part in my life and i dont want miss you." as jin closed his eyes and smiled and slowly kiss short his lips. "im glad to be here with you."

[i'm sorry it is short >__<" but it was my last comment!!]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:00 am

Jin holds the other one close into his arms and enjoys the feeling to be him close "ibuki you are the first one who is my so important and close. i never did let someone close at me. i was always the cold hearted guy who only use others to get my needs. but you are others...since our first meet i knew that you are special" he says with a deep but soft voice and smiles gently after he feel the short kiss onto his lips.
Back to top Go down
https://transparent-world.forumieren.com
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:51 am

Ibuki blushed a bit as he heard all the nice words from the other male. he really was happy to know jin in his near and he cant imagine that the he could be others, how he said it. "i often hope to find someone again, who like me how i am, but i never believe really in it. but you found me and im happy." he smiled softly and walked a step back. slowly he took jins hand and let his view slided over the other male. jin said before he looked terrible in his other form, which he had now, but ibuki really like it. he wasnt scared or something else. slowly the vampire let his fingertips of his free hand slided over the males cheek. "you really look fantastic, how always." again ibukis cheeks became a bit red. "can you fly with this wings?" he asked nosy and lean again against the males chest and close his eyes. he feel so secure by jin. slowly ibuki close his eyes and enjoy this all.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:58 am

Jin looks ideep into ibuki's eyes as he stepped back and as he strokes over his cheek a warm feeling which he did not know runs through his whole body and ended into his heart what let him smile softly "Ibuki..." he whispers with a gently voice and as the other male leans again against his cest he wraps his arms tight around him "i'm glad to have you by me. you wake up feelings inside of me which i did not know till to this moment. ibuki please stay by me...on my side"
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:52 am

Ibuki cuddled close on jin and looked up to him. a smile lay on his lips. "i will stay by you ... always." he kiss the other male again and his tummy was filled up with butterflies. the young vampire forgot all around him and suddenly he saw that the sun slowly rised up. he bit on his lips and looked at jin. "is here a room or so where no sun can come inside?" he sighed a bit and was really sad that he cant stay here with jin, but maybe the other male would come with him. actually ibuki would sleep now, but he was so excited that he cant close one eyes and fall a sleep.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:00 am

Jin looks smilling into the males eyes and as he feels ibukis soft lips onto his own h slides with one hand into the males neck and kisses him deeply and passionately. after a while the kiss was broken and he listen the males question then nods and grabs gently ibukis hand before he leads him the way in the bedroom in which stand a big bed and the windows was covert with black curtains. he stops in front of the bed and strokes gently over ibukis cheek "i don't want you now let out my arms. is it okay for you when i sleep next you?" he asks and waits of his answer
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:14 am

Ibuki enjoyed the kiss really much and he was really sorry to break it. but jin pulled him then to the bad room. ibuki blushed a bit and lean against the other male. but then he puff up his cheeks and look at jin. "I would really mad with you, if you would let me sleep alone." he hugged him and smiled than. "i would be really happy if you stay here ..." he nodded and started then to take off his clothes. only his shorts he still wore as he let his body felt into the bed. "aww~ thats really comfortable." he smiled and pulled the blanket over his body, but hold it a bit up for jin. now as ibuki lay in the bed he feel how tired he was. "im really happy that we are here on hawaii ... together." he smiled a bit weak.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:39 am

Jin must chuckle as ibuki puff up his cheeks "you are to cute ibuki" he says gently and kisses the males nose then watches how he undress his clothes and crawls in the bed. he takes out his own clothes and gets only in boxers to ibuki in the bed then pulls him into his arms and kisses his forehead "i'm happy too and now sleep my sweet vampire" he says with a gently voice and strokes softly through the males hair
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:37 am

Ibuki cuddled on the other male and purred softly. slowly he closed his eyes and a smile laid on his lips. "i will try ..." he nodded. "but you too, okay?" the young vampire look up. "Good night jin ..." ibuki kissed short the lips from jin before he cuddled more on him and closed again his eyes. it didn't take long and ibuki slept. the whole day he laid next to the other male and it seems the young male would ne dead, because he didn't move or make any other sound. but ibuki always sleep like dead. as the sun went down he slowly awake and move the first time since hours. "Mmmh~ ..." he rubbed over his eyes and looked up. jin laid still next to him and sleep. slowly the vampire stood up and walked quite in the kitchen. ibuki started to make some breakfast and hummed a melody.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:56 am

"of course" mumbled Jin and watches the male a while sleeping then closed his eyes as well and asleep slowly still always holding ibuki in his arms. he sleeps the whole day and as the night starts he awakes slowly because he feels that something was missed next to him. he opens slowly his eyes and blinks a few time before he sits up and looks at the empty side next him "hmm..he is stood up?" he mumbles then stands up slowly and walks through the house till he hears some noises out the kitchen and follow them. in the door he leans against the door frame and watches the males doing with a smile on his lips. while he did sleep he changed back in his normal form againand looked now again like a normal guy "did you sleep good my swet vampire?" he asks with a deep but warm voice
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:06 am

Ibuki still hummed and smiled softly. he didn't notice that jin stood up and came in the kitchen. first as he talked to the younger male he realized that he wasn't alone. he turned around and smiled at jin. "hey ..." then he nodded. "yes i slept really great ... " slowly he walked to the other male and gave him a kiss on his lips. "and you?" careful ibuki wrapped his arms around jin and looked up to him. "i made us some breakfast. i hope you like eggs and some bacon ... or do you prefer some blood?" ibuki wasnt sure if the other one need blood too like him, or only if he change to his other form. slowly the male leaned his head on jins chest.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:40 am

Jin looks gently at the other male and wraps his arms around him to hug him gently "i did not notice that you stood up.why did you not wake up me?" he asks and kisses ibuki softly back then smiles at him and strokes gently through his hair "eggs and bacon sound fantastic and to your question...yes i need blood but i can drink something later. first i want eat breakfast together with my sweet vampire" his voice was calm and gently and he hugs the male a bit tighter
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:07 am

ibuki cuddled on the other male and smiled happy. "you slept so ... peasefully ... so i didnt want wake you up." slowly he got red cheeks. "and actually i wanted bring you the breakfast to the bed, but you was faster." he chuckled and went one step back. he took jins hand and pulled the male to the table with the breakfast. "if you want ..." he was still blushing "... you can drink something from me ... also ... i mean the blood ... later" he looked at him and sit down. "want you some coffee or ... tea?" he wasnt sure what jin want ... and after yesterday he fell a bit strange, but not bad. he only didnt know how to act with the other male so he became maybe a bit to intrusive.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:15 am

jin follows the vampire at the table and lets slide his view over the breakfast then looks back at ibuki "did you make this all alone? since when you are wake?" he asks a bit wondered about the delicious breakfast and sits down on a chair before he gave ibuki an answer of his question "coffee please" then he watches the male and leans back "thanks for your offer ibuki but i will not drink your blood. i can't hurt you" he says seriousand don't let the other one out his eyes
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:25 am

Ibuki looked at the male how he sat down and smile. "mmh~ im wake a while." a human would need more time than ibuki because he is a vampire and can moved really fast. slowly he nodded and gave some coffee in a cup. then he reached it jin and was for a moment sad. the vampire took his cup with tea and sat down too. of course he understand what jin means, but a part of the vampire would be really happy if jin drink something from him. but he cant force him. ibuki realized that jin didnt let him out his eyes. he smiled a bit and drank some tea. "let ... it taste you." he smile softly. "i want go swim later ... want you come with?" he asked quite. the vampire remember the picnic yesterday. later - before he would go swim - he will clean the beach.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:32 am

"thank you" Jin takes the cup coffee and drinks careful a sip then puts the cup back on the table and notice that ibuki's view change in a sad one. he sighs softly and looks away and out the window "ibuki please listen me...i don't want hurt you and the reason why i don't want drink your blood is because i did swear by myself that i will only bite someone when i fall in love and when i want marry this person.i hope you can understand this. you mean really alot for me but it were to easier to talking from love. to love someone means to know everything about these" he says with a calm voice then looks again at the other male "please don't be sad. i'm here with you because i want know you better and to go swim later with you is a nice idea" he smiles gently at ibuki and strokes short over his hand "and now let us eat...that look so damn yummy"
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:15 am

Ibuki looked at the male and drank from time to time tea from his cup. he understood what jin mean and maybe it was better so. he smiled a bit and nodded then. "okay let us eat." he took the fork and ate some egg with bacon. "before we can swim ... we must clean the beach." he chuckled a bit and looked at the other male. Ibuki ate not really much. he wasnt really hungry because he pinch a bit while he prepared the breakfast. "... im ... short in the bathroom ..." he said quite and stood up. he walked over to the room and close the door behind. Ibuki sighed quite and sat down on the ground. the young vampire needed some time for himself. he still thought about jins words. Until now he wasn't really in love with someone. of course he masters mean a lot for him. but was he really in love with them? he didnt know. What if he doesnt know what love was? he bit on his lips, pulled his legs on his body and wrapped his arms around them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:25 am

Jin takes the cup coffee and drinks careful a sip from the hot liquid. afterwards he puts some egg and bacon onto his plate and starts to eat it while he listen ibuki's words and nods "yes you are right. i will clean it later....it was my fault that yesterday the picnick did ending so fast" he sighs quietly and eats futher but stops as ibuki stands up suddenly and looks after him how he leaves the kitchen. jin push the plate a bit at the side then takes the ashtray and lights on a cigarette. he breaths deep in and blows out the blue smoke through nose and mouth while his thought circles around ibuki. he finish his cirgarette and puts it out in the ashtray as he notice that the vampire was still always away. so he stands up and walks at the bathroom then knocks against the door "ibuki are you okay?" he asks and his voice sounded worried
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:43 am

Ibuki only sat for a while on the ground and thought about all. suddenly someone knocked on the door. he heard jins voice and stood fast up. "yes ... im okay ..." he said and open the door. the other male stood in front of him and the vampire smile a bit. "hey ..." he looked up and blushed a bit. "you are ready with eating? or are you still hungry?" slowly the male walked back to the kitchen. "mmh~ what you say ... i wil clean the kitchen and you the beach. and then we can swimming." he smile and empty his cup. "oh ... and jin ... please dont worry ... about yesterday ... it was a really great evening and i enjoyed it much." he smiled softly to the other male. "and so i know now a other side from you." he nodded smiling.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:03 am

Jin only tilts his head and looks in the vampire's eyes as he opened the wall and said that he were okay. the male smilled but jin could feel that there was something not okay with him but it seems ibuki wanted not talking about this. he follows the vampire back in the kitchen after he nodded at the question if he was finish with eating "okay then i will go clean the beach" he says with a calm voice before he turns around and walks at the beach. there he puts everything in the big basket but lets lay the blanket for later then brings the basket in the house, fetches out the bathroom two towels and walks back at the beach, lays them on the blanket before he takes out his shirt and gets close on the water, lets slide his view over the ocean and breaths deep in.
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:04 am

Ibuki looked after jin as he left the house to went to the beach. his mind was still by the question if he know what is love or not. he sighed a bit and started to clean the kitchen. as Jin brought the basket in he put them away. Jin was back on the beach and the young vampire took off hsi clothes, before he put on his swim shorts, which jin bought him. ibukis cheek became a bit red as he remembered on the situation in the store. slowly he walked over the beach to the sea and stopped next to jin. "its really wonderful." he looked up to him and smiled. then he walked slowly into the water and enjoyed the water on his skin. it was not too cold and not to warm. "mmmh~ ..." he looked back the other male. "jin ... come in ... its great ...." he smiled and wave him in. then he swam a bit around. Ibuki promised to himself to talk later with jin.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:08 am

Jin tilts his head and looks at ibuki as the vampire stand next him and nods. as ibuki walked into the water he looks after him and lets for a moment slide his view over the males body. he thought that the vampire did have a wonderful body and did not understanding why such a good looking man do waste the time with him. he shakes short his head to get this thoughts out his head before he takes on is swimshorts and walks slowly in the water. the water did feel good on his skin and he sighs enjoyful before he starts swiming at ibuki and smiles at him.
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:19 am

Ibuki swam a bit in the ocean and noticed that jin followed him in. he smiled a bit and looked back to him. "the water is great, or?" he smile and turn around to him. "i love swimming ... i should do this more often." he nodded and swam still some time. he go under the water and looked a bit around. maybe he see some fishes. ibukis luck was that he havent to breath so he can be under water so long how we want. after some time he swam back to the beach and go out the water. "thanks for the towels." he smiled and took one. softly he dried his body a bit and sat down on the blanket. he looked at jin. "jin ... can i ask you something?", he blushed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:26 am

Jin swam on ibuki's side and smiles at him "yes the water is perfect and when you love swimming so much then we should do it more often together" he says with a lovely voice then watches how the vampire get under water. he self swam still a bit then leaves the water and walks at the blanket to dry his body with a towel while ibuki follows hima short time later. he sits down and watches the male as he drys his ody and after the vampire sat down next him and asked him if he could ask himsomething he looks with a warm smile at him and nods "you can asking me all what you want"
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:35 am

Ibuki blushed deeply and looked at the sand infront of his feets. he bit short on his lips and breath deep in. "i ... thought about your words." he made a short break. "i dont know ... how i should say this." he look short up but fast away. "i was always thinking that i loved my masters. but now im not sure ... they mean a lot for me, but what is when i dont know what love is." he looked unsure up and bit on his lips. "jin ... you are so important for me ... and i dont want miss you anymore in my life." he blushed again a bit and looked again on his feets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jin x Ibuki (adult)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next