Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jin x Ibuki (adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:45 am

Jin listen the vampire's words and watches him a while before he did answering "so at first this is not a question" he says and chuckles but then lays gently his hand onto ibuki's shoulder and smiles warm at him "i can't really give you a answer ibuki then i was never in love but i think when you do fall in love then you will know it. its how when you miss this person when he is not around, when you must always think on him, when you want the whole time see him happy, want to protect him that he never get hurt and when your heart beats faster when you see him, when you have butterflies in your tummy when he touch you. its that what i heared about love" he says with a calm voice "and when you meet such a person then you would do everything to stay by him." he bows slowly closer at ibuki's ear and whispers "the same for me my weet vampire. i don't want let you go anymore"
Back to top Go down
https://transparent-world.forumieren.com
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:54 am

Ibuki look at him and blushed deeply as he felt jins hand on his shoulder. he looked unsure to the male and listened to him. slowly he nodded and lean against the other male. "im so happy that i can be here with you ..." he whispered and closed his eyes. he didnt tell him that his heart always beat fast if jin was in his near. slowly he closed his eyes and enjoyed it much to be so close to him. "thank you jin ..." he said quite and smiled softly. since he know the other male it seems his life start new. "i want be always here for you ..." he whispered and looked up to him. slowly he kissed jins cheek.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:45 am

Jin wraps gently his arm around the vampire as he leans against him and holds him close.he listen his words and smiles warm at the kiss onto his cheek "you are to cute ibuki. i thought never that i could be nice to someone but you did change me and i'm glad and thankful about this fact" he says with a lovely voice before he places a gently kiss onto the vampire's lips "and i want you have always by me ibuki" he whispers and presses ibuki closer against his body "i will kill everyone who trys to take you away from me"
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:49 am

Ibuki looked at the male and blushed deeply as jin said that he is cute. "i didnt do anything ... im only so how im always be." he cuddled a bit more against the other male and closed his eyes. he really enjoyed this much. "Thank you jin ..." he whispered. "im so happy that im met you ... i would be still so damn lonely without you." he looked up and enjoyed the kiss on his lips. in his tummy prickled something and he felt really well and protect. "i know you would always protect me ... and i would never be away from you." he whispered and kissed the other male again. somehow ibuki sat on jins lap and cuddled more on him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:27 am

Jin wraps his arms around the vampire's body and holds him close. he wanted say something as suddenly a ring was to hear. gently he lifts down ibuki from his lap and jumps up before he runs into the house and at the phone "hello...oh you are it...yes...damn...i understand. thank you for call me" he ends the phone call and leans against the wall, looks short out the window over to ibuki and sighs deeply "now its my turn to stand to my words" he mumbles and gets a serious face. he knew that he will have not more many time to prepare everything. he breaths deep in then walks back at the door and yells after the vampire "IBUKI PLEASE COME HERE!"
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:53 am

Ibuki closed his eyes and enjoy the near of the other male, but suddenly he hear the ring too. fast he go down from the other males lap and looked after him. the vampire lay back and looked at the sky while he wait until jin would come back. but after some minutes he only hear the voice from him. he looked to the house and stood up. fast he walked over to jin and looked at him. "what is? is all okay?" he bite on his lips and looked at the other male. he didnt know what happend.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:04 am

Jinj looks with a serious view at the vampire and shakes his head "pack your clothes! you will leave this place. in one hour will come a helicopter to fetch up you and I will tolerate no contradiction" he says with a strictly voice before he grabs ibuki's hand and pulls him with at the bedroom "hurry up". starts to put a bag on the bed before he walks nervous and always looking out the window from one side to the other of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:51 am

Ibuki looked at the other male and gulped a bit as he stood in front of him. he bit on his lips and followed jin int the bedroom. "but ... what ... did i something wrong?" ibuki looked how jin put the bag on the bed. he gulped again and then he started to put his clothes in. some tears were in his eyes and after he was ready he took some clothes on because he only wore a swim short. the young vampire wipped over his eyes. "why i should go?" he said with a low voice. he didnt understood this. it was all so confusing. some time later the helicopter arrived and ibuki must go in. "jin ... please ..." he bit hard on his lips, but then the helicopter flied into the air.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:00 am

Jin looks at the vampire and notice the tears in the eyes. he walks closer at himand pulls him without a word into his arms "please forgive me ibuki...i try just to protect you. its to dangerous for you here" he says quietly then kisses his cheek and lets go him again. he follows the vampire at the helicopter and looks how the helicopter starts "you did nothings wrong but i must know that my beloved vampire is safe" he screams up and waves
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:25 am

Ibuki was so damn confussed. what was happend? he didnt understand this all. jins last words made him really worry. the helicoper brought him back on the mainland, but what he should do now? //jin ...// He was so far away from home and in a unknown city. he search after a hotel in the near and check in. in his room he only sat down on the window and looked outside in the direction of the island where he was with jin. Again some tears ran down his cheeks. he was so damn worry now about jin. what he meant that is would be dangerous? //he said ... 'my beloved vampire ...'// he pulled his legs closer on his body and lay his chin on his knees. "im safe now ... but what is with you?" he whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:25 am

Jin stand still there a while and loks after the helicopter then sighs deeply and shakes his head "he is now safe i should concentrate myself of the fight" he says to himself then walks in the house and prepare some abscission. afterwards he grabs his gun and hides himself near the beach. it did not take a long time as suddenly a boat come at the beach and guys walked with gun's and knifes in their hands over at the house. jin could hear how they did destroy many things before he saw they come angry out the house "BASTARD YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY! WE WILL KILL YOU!" one from the guys screams.
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:17 am

Ibuki sat still in the hotel. but he cant only sat around. he wanted know what happend. jin got a call and then he sent him away. he stood up and started to walked around in the room and nibbled on his lips. "damn ..." he let his body fall down on the bed and stared on the ceiling. Slowly the sun rised up and the vampire had to close all windows, so that no sunlight can came in. Now he was captured in the little hotel room. He pulled a pillow and pressed it on his chest. the young vampire didnt know what to do, but he know he couldnt sleep this day. If he would see jin again in his life?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:13 am

Jin could see five guys and noticed that two of them going back at the boat while three guys, one blond haired, one red haired and one a bit bigger guy did come in his direction. jin thought if he should fighting or easy flee butthen he shakes his head. no to flee would nothings bring but when he would now fighting then he would sure lose. so he decided to going further in the inner island but he must be sure that the guys would follow him. he cutes his own wrist and lets drop some blood onto a flower and in this way he marked a way.
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:17 am

Ibuki still laid on the bed and pressed the pillow on his chest. He cant only wait here for jin. He must helped him no matter how. The vampire must only waited until the sun went down. That was still so long. he sighed quite. suddenly there was some noise on the corridor but ibuki ignored it - until his door got enter from men dressed in black. In the next moment the men stand around the bed. Ibuki looked scared at them and cant moved somehow. One of the men grabbed the arm from the young vampire and pulled him from the bed. Ibuki felt pain on the back of his head and then he got unconscious.

On of the males on the island, who went back to the boat got a message. "hey ... we have him ..." he grinned evil.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:19 am

Jin walks deeper in the island and markes the way with his blood. he hoped that the guys would follow him that he have a better chance to win this fight. he hides behind some trees and waits that they would come.
the guy on the both gave a sign to the three other and the bigger on nods with a grin then they followed jin so how this one did plan it. Jin still knees in his hidden place as he hears some noises and in the next moment he saw the three guys. he waits of the right moment then jumps out his hidden place and knocked out two before he grabs the tird one by his throat and presses his gun into the males face. the guy only grin "come on and shoot but then you will see your little vampire never again" Jin get wide eyes as he hears this words and gets more angry "talk...what is with him" he growls dangerous. the male grins more dirthy "say we...hmm...he is our guest and when you don't want that he die then you should better put your gun down and come with us".
Jin's eyes sparkles deep red of anger but in the same time he was worried and slowly he lets sink the gun. the other guys awake again and stand up then grabbed jin rude and bring him at the boat. Jin lets them doing without fighting then he wanted not that something bad happen with ibuki.
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:39 am

As Ibuki woke up again he was alone. he still held his eyes closing. his head hurts much because of the hit. the ground under him was cold and somehow a bit wet. "mmmh~ ..." the young vampire move his hands and feet. he was not bound there. Slowly Ibuki opened his eyes and see a small candle which spent light. As he sat up he notice the heavy chain around his neck. besides he was naked and his arms burned. Of course it was day as he got kiddnapped. the sun hurt his skin, but it would be heal fast if ibuki would drink blood. He gulped fast. Blood. he didnt drank some of the red liquid since two nights or maybe longer? he cant remember. He need some blood, but nobody was here. Ibuki didnt hear anything. This didnt changed in the next hours. it feel like days and ibuki became restless. the chain was long enough that he to come to every end of the little room, which maybe 3 x 3 meters. the door was locked and now the little candle was out. Ibukis mind circle only around blood. the young vampire sat in one of the corner. He shivered and his thirst grow with each second. Suddenly he has and idea. he bit in his own arm and drank som blood. But of course it didnt help. It make it worster. Ibukis mind said slowly good bye and he hadnt enough power to fight against the hunger for blood.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:56 am

Jin gets in the boat and sits down. he would like to kill every fromthe guys but holds himself back how he thinks on ibuki.he hoped that the other one was okay and lets the guys bring him to a big house near the forest. they bring him inside and to a guy dressed in black. jin looks into the males face and gets shocked. he knew this man out his past and he thought that he did kill him a long time ago. the man gets closer at himand strokes over jin's cheek with a smile on his lips. jin pulls his head away and growls but the man only smiles "you are still how in the old time. by the way i have your little toy. want you see him?"
jin looks again into the males eyes and growls more "you have what you wanted. i'm here so let himgo. he have nothings to do with what is between us both"
the man only smiles and gives the other guys a nod "bring him to his toy". the guys grabbed rude jins arms and pulls him with.
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:08 am

Ibuki lay again on the ground. his arms had some bits wounds, because he bit himself again to get some blood, but it didnt work. his thirst got bigger and bigger. the only mind in his head was blood and all other he forgot. he heard from some vampires before they became such a thirst, but it never went so fast. the men must gave him something. For Ibuki was this no matter, he only need blood. suddenly he hear something and the predator in him got ready. the door got unlocked and Ibuki heard the blood in the venes and the heart beat. With one fast move he jump on the person and drilled his fangs in the soft skin on the neck. he didnt notice that it was jin whom he bit. the younger vampire was only interested in the hor red liquid which flew down his throat.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:15 am

Jin did say not one word as the guys pulled him with. he was angry but deepinside glad that he was allowed to see ibuki. as the guys opened the door he feels suddenly that someone jumps on himand in the next moment a pain onto his neck "what the hell?" he growls and pushes the male hard away and against the wall then notice that it was ibuki who did fighting with him and gets wide eyes "ibuki..." came it quietly over his lips and he glups hard. he wanted step closer at the vampire but stops as he see the males red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:23 am

Ibuki didnt identify the other male. as he got push away he snarled and growled. Some blood dropped from his chin. In the next moment he started again a new attack, but this time the guys which brought jin down to him shoot with a gun on him. Ibuki fell down on the ground and whimpered low before he was quite. it was only a stunning shot, but jin couldnt see this. the men laught a bit and pulled jin out the room before they locked the door again and brought jin again upstairs. Maybe ibuki wasnt dead now, but nobody planed to visited him again, so that he would be die sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:32 am

Jin starres at ibuki as he wanted jumping again on him but then a shoot was to hear and he shrughs together. he looks at the guy with the gun then back at the vampire and starts screaming "IBUKI....IBUKI NOOOO!!!" he get teary eyes and was so shocked in this moment that the guys could without problems bring him upstairs. they bring him into a room and cains him with the wrists onto a wall then leaves him. he only hangs there and tears run over his cheeks "ibuki why?...why?" he mumbles again and again
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:58 am

Ibuki woke up some time later. "mmmh~ ..." Slowly he laid on his back and breath deep in and out. he licked over his lips where still some blood was, but it didnt help. he need more blood. slowly he stood up and ran to the door. But he cant open it. he growled again and hit against the door out wood. "ahhh~ ..." the young vampire became again wild and ran around in his little prison. he must out here that he can hunt someone to got more blood.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:34 am

Jin still hangs there as suddenly the door opens and the black dressed man walks inside and close at him. he lifts up jins chin and smiles at him "na na since when you do cry for someone?" he wips away the tears. jin looks pissed into the males eyes "what want you from me you bastard" he growls and pulls on the chain. the man lays his hand onto jin's cheek and looks smilling into his eyes "that what i always wanted...you" he answered with a calm voice. jin only starrs angry into the males eyes "go to the hell bastard...i will kill you for that what you did with ibuki" the man only keeps his smile and shakes his head "you don't understand it jin hm? well i will explain it you...you belong me. you did always belong me and you have the choose. you can forever stay in this chains or you do accepting to be mine. think good what you will pick" the man bows at jin's face and kisses his cheek then leaves the room. jin could vomit about the touch and looks at the window. the sun was already gone down and the moon start shinning. it was full moon and as the clouds slides away and the moon light met of jin's body he starts to change his form.
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:54 am

Ibuki still ran around in the littel room and suddenly he noticed that his chain wasnt fixed on the ground anymore. his brain worked somehow. Ibuki must only destroy the door. it was out food and the vampire was really wild at the moment. it didt took long until the wood fragmented. He was free. Fast he ran around and found fast the staircase. he ran it up and found fast some new victims. the black dressed guys laid dead on the ground and ibuki ran further. suddenly he cam in a room. a other male was chained on the wall he transform in this moment. Ibuki stop to ran and gulped fast. he hissed against the other male and was a bit scared.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:06 am

Jin don't notice the trouble outside. his eyes starts to shinning in a yellow and his fangs come out as his nails starts grow up to claws. as he notice that someone came into the room he looks up and directly at the vampire "ibuki..." he says with a deep and dangerous voice "run away..." in the next moment he screams up and pulls hard on the chain and they break that he was free. he falls down onto his knees and holds his head as he screams and two demon wings came out his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jin x Ibuki (adult)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next