Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jin x Ibuki (adult)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:33 am

Ibuki looked at the male and stepped some steps back. he was still scared and bit on his lips. the screams were really loud. But ibuki noticed the blood on jins neck. but he was too scared to attacked him. as he saw the wings he turned around and ran but only until he met the next male. he jump on him and bit into his neck. Ibuki drank the whole blood and let the corpse fell down. the young vampire forgot the male into the room and hunt further males. he was now really wild and ran around.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:41 am

It don't need a long time and the tranformation was ended. jin stands up and leaves the room. his yellow eyes sliding around and over the dead bodys on the ground. the scent of blood was in the air but he don't care about this fact and follows the vampire. as he was close at him a man with a gun in the hand passed him. jin grabs the man by the throat and presses him against the wall before he shoves his claw into the males chest and rips of the heart. afterwards he lets fall the dead body at the ground and licks woth a grin the blood from his hand then his head turns at the vampire and his yellow eyes sparkle.
Back to top Go down
https://transparent-world.forumieren.com
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:56 am

Ibuki was out of controll. he ran around and kill all what crossed his way. suddenly he stood on the street. it was night and he breath deep in. the air was fresh, but it didnt clear his minds. he walked further down the street. but nobody was there. he was still nacked and the chain was around his neck. Ibuki startet to ran. he still need fresh blood. suddenly he saw a group of young people. he licked over his lips and walked slowly to the group.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:54 am

Jin follows the smell from the vampire and it needed only a few seconds till he saw him. then he notice the group of young people and walks faster. he arrives the vampire and grabs at the chain which was still around ibuki's neck and with a hard move on it he pulled him behind a tree, presses him there against the wood and looks deeply into his eyes "its enough now ibuki" he growls dangerous
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:06 am

Ibuki didnt noticed jin, but as he was pulled back he hissed against the male and looked with his red eyes to the male who pressed him against the tree. his head was so fixed on blood that he wasnt able to speak. at the moment the younger vampire was only a animal. of course he was scared because of jin, but that was the only thing he hold back. it would need much more as a dangerouse voice to rehabilitated the young vampire. jin would need much patience with him. he shivered because it was cold and he was still nacked and over all his body was mud and blood. he still growled quite.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:26 am

Jin did already notice that ibuki was not more himself so he pulls him into his arms and growls "when you trys to do something then i will kill you" with this words he starts flying and lands first as they arrives a little wood house in the forest. he grabs the vampires wrist and pulls him with inside of the house then grabs the chain and and chained himon the bed. he looks into ibuki's eyes and sighs softly "to sad that you don't remember on me" bows closer and places a little kiss onto the males lips then bites in his own wrist and presses the bleeding wound onto ibuki's lips
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:39 am

Ibuki didnt understand jins words, but he was to scared of the male that he wouldnt didnt do something. they flied away and then he was with the other male in this little house in the wood. again he got chained on the bed. ibuki pulled on the chain an growled again. the male kissed him and then he felt the bleeding wound on his lips. he sucked on it and drank the blood. but of course he cant stop himself. jin pulled his arm away. the young vampire wanted more. Maybe he would go on a diet until his minds became normal again. but at the moment he was to weak and tired. slowly he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:12 am

Jin licks over his wound to close it then watches the vampire a while "what did they just with you my beloved ibuki" he sighs and strokes gently over the males head then takes out his coat and covers ibuki's body with it. afterwards he stands up and walks over at the window, sits down there and watches the moon
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:23 am

Ibuki slept really restless. he moved from one side to the other side. his neck was still sore because ofthe chain. after som hours he awake again and looked around. he was still thirsty and wanted stood up, but the chain stopped him. he growled again and noticed someone was sitting on the window. again he tried to stood up but ibuki choked himself with the chain. Quite he hissed and looked with red sparkling eyes to the male. but suddenly something in his mind remember on this man. ibuki didnt know what it was, but he calmed down a bit. he only pressed the coat on his body and sat on the bed while he looked at the male.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Jin only sat on the window and starres at the moon. the time passed and he changed slowly back in his human form. as he hears how the noise from the chain get louder he turns around and looks at the vampire. he stays still sit a while on his place and only watches the other one. after a bit time passed he stands up and walks slowly closer at the male "are you still thirty?" he asks with a calm voice then cuts his wrist with a knife and holds the bleeding wound at the vampire with a warm smile onto his lips "i did send you away because i wanted protect you but i did lose. please forgive me ibuki i could not hold my promise.i don't know what happend with you the time where i was not by you but as i saw your body on the ground i thought you are dead and there i did feel pain in my chest so as would my heart ripped out the chest"
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:17 am

Ibuki pulled the arm close on his mouth and sucked the blood. but somehow he heard jins words. slowly he looked up and stopped drinking the blood by his own. slowly he licked over his lips and still looked at the male, who sat next to him. "i know you ..." he whispered. the young vampire know the voice of the other male, but he cant remember on something. He saw some pain in the other males eyes and became sad too. "I didnt ... want hurt you ..." he said quite and pulled himself a bit back. the vampire saw the wound on jins wirst and gulped hard. "i was that ... right?" ibuki was damn confused because his mind get more clear.
Some time later Ibuki had damn headaches. He pored over the bed and whimperd quite. He still was naked, so he is cold. His body trembled. "they were in my hotel room ..." he whispered and rememberd on the night as he got kiddnapped.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:11 am

Jin listen the vampires words and nods lightly then he bows over him and opens the chain before he looks sad at him. "i'm so sorry Ibuki...that is all only my fault. they did hurt you because of me. i was to stupid and could not protect you. and the cain...it was only to your own protection. i thought they did kill you but then you did change in a blood thirty monster so i was forced to chain you here on the bed" his voice was quietly and sad then he grabs his coat and wraps it around ibuki's body "i let you never again alone my beloved vampire. you can maybe not remember on me and the time which we spended together on the island but i will keep my promise and protect you with my life"
Back to top Go down
Sakura_Maus

Sakura_Maus

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:58 am

Ibuki was glad that jin open the chain. his skin heal to slowly for a vampire, but it would be better. he looked at jin. "island?", he asked quite. suddeny there was some pictures in his mind. "we were on the beach ..." he said quite and a ghost of a smile appears on his lips. "and then you call this ... helicopter ..." he said. "i was so damn sad ... but you only wanted protect me ..." Slowly the vampire sat up and lift up his hand to lay it on jins cheek. "you cant know that they found me in the hotel ..." he whispered and lean against jin. His view slide through the dark room. "we are not at home." he said and looked back to jin. "can we go home? please ..." he smiled softly and close his eyes. "or want you back to the island?" he asked quite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jin x Ibuki (adult)   Jin x Ibuki (adult) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jin x Ibuki (adult)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3