Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reita x Tekede

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reita x Tekede - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:55 am

Tekede was still always angry of the male and pushes his arm away then looks at the harlot "only in his dreams...in his nightmares" was all what he said then grabs again his bottle wisky and drinks more. the bottle was already half empty and his cheeks sparkles in pink
Back to top Go down
https://transparent-world.forumieren.com
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:54 am

Reita looks at the other one before he shrugs with his shoulders and grabs soon one other guy and looks than a moment over to Tekede "Wait here" The man that Reita had the wrist was the guy he searched and without a word both left the club and went over to a next alley
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:01 am

Tekede looks short after both and frowns. as if he would listen of reita "slowly he stands up,pays his drink and grabs the bottle then leaves the bar and stumbles drunken the street along. after a short time he leans against a wall and closes for a moment his eyes "i hate alcohol" he mumbles and drinks again a sip
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:05 am

Reita walks over with his victim into the alley and in some seconds without any noises was he killing the victim. Only his hands was bloody and as he was on the way back to the club saw he Tekede and follow him. Smirks and as the other leans against the wall steps he closer and whispers into his ear "Hello Baby"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:44 am

Tekede shrughs lightly together as someone whispers in his ear and as he noticed that it was reita he frowns "i said you don't shall call me baby.... i'm not one from you whores" he stammers drunken then pushes himself away from the wall and wanted walking further but suddenly he feels very dizzy and leans again against the wall "damn...alcohol" mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:46 am

Smirking a bit as he hear how the other was still against it but a moment as Tekede was away from the wall, did hit Reita against it. How the other can be dare to think that wrong of him. So first he wanted to yell at him but as he saw how the other wasn't able to walk. Sighs the mobster deeply and steps over. Leaning down to grabs Tekede's hand and pulls him with up "Better I bring you home"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:08 pm

Tekede wraps one arm around reita's shoulder and tips with one finger against the males chest "know you what...you are not so bad...no...you are a really...good friend" he stammers drunken then falls into reita's arms "ups...." he chuckles
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:17 am

Reita looks at the drunken man and accept that talking since he knew the other would regret it one day. So he sighs deeply as he hold Tekede in his both arms. So he gets a bit down to throw the male onto his own shoulder and starts to walk with him
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:36 am

"heyyyy..." he screams up as reita throws him over the shoulder "i...i...can walking alone....let me..dowwwwnnn" he stammers drunken and slaps lightly against reita's back
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:40 am

Reita sighs a bit as the other start to hit the scars he had there on the back and ignore the words as he walks with Tekede
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reita x Tekede
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6