Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reita x Tekede

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rei

Rei

Reita x Tekede - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:48 am

At the same time was Reita slowly get dressed into some new clothes and also the bandage around his nose was now better suits to the clothes. Sighs deeply as he grabs the keys and walks down into the club and looks if Tekede. But in the club where no one so he went to the courtyard and let his view get around till he found the other man "Hey"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:12 am

Tekede turns around as he hears reita's voice and looks at him but in he next moment he looks fast away again and strokes short over his own lips. he don't know how to acting now in the other males near and hides his pink cheeks that reita could not see them "yes?"
Back to top Go down
https://transparent-world.forumieren.com
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:41 am

"Go home the club will be still closed today and I need to make some important things and want to close all here" Say it serious and saw how the boy wipes over his tears "Don't worry nothing was happen between us so don't wipe it away"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:47 am

Tekede turns slowly completly around to face reita "may i...may i come with you?" he asks and waits of a answer while heplays nervous with one foot on the ground
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:51 am

Reita was still serious in the near of the other man and sighs deeply. Turns than slowly to show Tekede his back and say a bit cold "If you want to die, than come with but you are really stupid if you do it"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:58 am

Tekede did hear reitas words but don't care about them. he wanted protect the male and so he fixed his shirt and walks closer behinde reita "good then i'm stupid" he says with a serious voice and would follow reita no matter where
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:13 am

Reita stands still there and feel a bit that the other was now so closed. Turns around that he was facing the young man and looks serious at his face "With you I didn't got a waiter right? Now I have a little puppy that already stole a kiss from my precious lips"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:22 am

Tekede opens his mouth to say something but as he hears that with the kiss he blushes and looks down "i'm sorry" was all what he said and played with the hands on his own shirt but then he looks up and directly into reita's eyes "i'm not a puppy okay? say this never again" the word puppy made him angry then it remembers him on his past.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:26 am

Reita smirks as the other was really wordless because the words of the mobster. But than he makes again a step to be so close as possible to the other one and starts to whisper "How you want that I call you? My doll? My baby? Or anything else?" Bends forward to breath against the males lips and went with his head to the side that he was close to the males ear "Or you want that I call you my sexy ass?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:36 am

Tekede shivers lightly as he could feel the males breath so close and makes a step backwards before he looks with pink cheeks at him "that is not funny reita...let this shit" he says serious but with a quietly voice "i'm nothings from this so called things. is it so heavy for you to see me as friend?" he bites onto his own lower lip and trys to looking into the males face but fail and looks down.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:41 am

Starts to laughs and looks further at the other one. Only as he was calm start the mobster to speak "I have no friends. I only have "Dogs" so no I can't see you as a friend" Again he make steps closer to the other one and grabs fast onto his shirt and pulls him closer "So search your own a name for me. Than I will always call you like this"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:46 am

Tekede bites harder onto his lower lip as the male pulls him closer and looks into reita's eyes "a friend is more worth than a dog and when you want know how you have to call me....i have a name and this is tekede" he says and trys to sound strong
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:52 am

"Tekede...." Whispers the males name very seduceful out and starts to lick over his own lips as he got some ideas but keep them all in his mind "Do you like how I call you now?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:56 am

Tekede glups hard as he hears in which way reita did say his name and blushes then he shakes his head "stop to play such stupid games reita. wanted you not do something?" he says quietly and trys to change the topic only to save himself
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:36 am

"It can wait" Reita didn't changed fast the topic and again he pulls the male closer and was already close to kiss his lips but he only smirks "There is now something else important"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:51 am

Tekede don't know what to do and only looks for a moment with red cheeks into the males eyes but then he grabs reita's wrists and pulls the males hands away from his shirt and looks serious into his eyes "i said you shall stop this stupid game. i'm not a toy with what you can play around or thinks you really i'm so stupid?" he lets go the males hands then steps backwards that he is not more so close at him "you can maybe play in this way with your called 'dogs' but not with me...understand?" he says and trys to sound strong
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:56 am

Grin as the other pulls away and even more as he was listen. Standing at the same place and his eyes follow how the other was moving away. For a minute there was silent between them before the mobster was now again the one that is speaking "I have no reason to be like this in the near of my 'Dogs'" Sighs than a bit "Seems the important thing is away so I will kill now someone and if you puppy want to follow me okay but not get into my job" With those words he turns away and makes his steps
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:01 am

As tekede hears again the word puppy he get really angry and makes a fist "call me again dog and i will slap you" he says angry and hurt at the same time then walks closer at the male and next him without to say a word he walks on reita's side, trys to glup his anger down before he would explore
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:03 am

Reita didn't would stop it so he looks to the side where the other one and smirks really evil. Leaning closer and licks over the ear before he whispers "Okay puppy but you can slap so much you want. In the end you will be the one that regret it"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:15 am

Tekede could not longer control his anger and grabs the males shirt hard and pulls him closer before he pushes him hard against the next tree "i warn you...stop it. you have no idea what this word mean for me. it seems to make you fun to hurt me hm? but you are wrong when you do think that i let play and treat me from you how the guys did it in the past of the street with me. i will never again allow to put me down in the dirth" he says with a angry voice still holding the males shirt then hits hard with the fist next reit's head against the tree before he pulls away from him with tears in his eyes, walks further andlets the male stand.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:27 am

Reita laughs really loud as the other was now so angry. How sweet it was so see and leans than at the tree as other was walking away. Closing his eyes as he calls really loud "OH POOR PUPPY" Than it was more with a soft voice that was really rare to hear from him "I KNOW HOW IT IS..... I HAD IT IN MY OWN LIFE"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:33 am

Tekede stops walking as he hears reita'sl oud voice and turns around at him "YOU KNOW NOTHINGS!" he says with a loud voice back before he sighs deeply and mumbles "when he would know how much it hurt me then he would not do this all" he turns again around and notice that he stand in front of a bar. he thinks a moment and pulls his purse out his pocked and looks how many money he did have but then shrughs his shoulders "don't matter" he says and walks in the bar and directly at the counter "a bottle wisky" he orders by the barkeeper and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:38 am

Reita laughs again and soon his eyes were open and saw how the male was getting into the bar. But sighs deeply. Pushing himself away from the tree and fix hos clothes as he also walks over and inside. Greets a few guys before he get to the counter beside the other one and order a vodka and soon Reita wasn't alone. A harlot was standing beside him and touch his crotch
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:43 am

The barkeeper gave tekede the wisky and he takes a big sip. he rare drinks alcohol and he knew that he would get fast drunken but it was him no matter now. as he notice how reita takes a seat next him he trys to ignore him but then came a harlot and touches the males crotch. tekede sighs quietly as he notice that and looks at his bottle as would he nothings see and only drinks again a big sip.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:50 am

Reita waits onto the drink an the touch the harlot makes all the time didn't interest him. So he soon push her hands away. Looking serious before he looks over to Tekede and pulls him into his arm and say only to the woman "This is my man so stop try to make me horny, ugly bitch!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reita x Tekede
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next