Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reita x Tekede

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reita x Tekede - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:59 am

Tekede looks at his boss as he came back and nods "please sit down" he waits till the male did sit on a chair then starts to remove he bandage, takes the sewing kit and starts to sew the wound careful "ano...where shall i start? how you know i did live on the street. i make little jobs like clean shoes from people to get money for food. it was a damn hard time and one days..." he stops talking and glups hard "...i was on the way to search after a place for the night and it was already dark as suddenly some guys stand in front of me. they did beat up me and i passed out. as i came again to me i was cained on a wall in a dark room and from this moment on my hell started" he stops talking and looks with teary eyes at the wound. his hands trembling and he was glad that he was finish with sew. tekede disinfect the wound careful and starts to bandage it as he talked further "after a while came the boss from this guys and did rape me. he did it fromthis day on always when he needed fun and afterwards he reaches me further on his `dogs`. they raped me one after the other., beated me and did put out their cigs on my body...sometimes they fand it funny to cut my skin. they did it always so long till i passed out. one days the boss did have trouble with the yakuza and in this moment i could flee" he stops and tears run over his cheek wich he wips fast away
Back to top Go down
https://transparent-world.forumieren.com
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:17 am

Reita was sitting without any move or sound on the chair and reached his arm over to the other one. Not even the needle was hurting anymore. So he was silent as the story of the male got told. But he wasn't that blind and notice how sad it was making the male and soon after he finish the story and to took care of his arm. Pulls the Yakuza away and looks up to the crying man "Be sure they will regret it and can I tell you a little secret?" Start than to smirk and also show a wink to the other one "I killed this asshole"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:23 am

Tekede looks at his boss "but...but you said that you did not kill him" he says very quietly and bites onto his lower lip and searchs in his mind after the rights words "ano reita...where i did tell you now my past....do i lose my job here?" he asks scared
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:27 am

"I always can lie if I want" he said it with the smirk still in his face but than he blinks a short moment and start to laughs. Leaning more back against the chair and shakes after minutes of laughing his head "You think I would fire you because your story? Maybe I'm bad but not so bad"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:32 am

Tekede shrughs his shoulders and slides a short moment with his fingertips over the bandaged wound before he bows deeply down his upper body "thank you...thank you very much...it mean a lot to working here" he stammers and don't understanding why reita was laughing
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:54 am

Reita need a bit to calm down from the laughing and looks than again serious at the other one. In the corner of his eyes saw the mobster how the other touched a little moment the bandage and sighs deep out "There is nothing to thank me but now I will know why you broke your work early up today?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:08 am

Tekede looks surprised at his boss then shakes his head and points at the clock on the wall "i broke not my work early up. did you forget that i must today just working the half day because have to do something? it stand on the worker plan" he answered and looks again at the clock before his view slides back at reita "i wanted search today a room for me"
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:17 am

Reita really forgot the time and was watching a bit at the clock. But a growl was to hear as he listen further the male "You will me say now that you still haven't a place? Do you know how the image will be bad of the club if people know the waiters are homeless?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:21 am

Tekede listen the words and nibbles on his lower lip "i do live in the moment in a little hotel. i have there a little room. the money was not enough for a little apartment. i'm sorry i did really all to get the money together for an apartment. i did nothings eat to have more money" he sighs deeply and looks down
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:00 am

Without to say something he get up from the chair and grabs again the males hand. This time he was bringing the waiter over to the kitchen and push the other one against the table "There you can eat something and you already know I will not accept anything against it"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:07 am

Tekede hit the table with his back as he got pushed and looks surprised at reita. he did not understand this male. always when he needed something was reita there and helped him but in the other way he was rude. he asked himself if the other male could be gently too. as he notice that he his starring at his boss he shakes fast his head and looks away till his view fall on the food on the table. he rubs fast over his eyes then he never saw such delicous things so near in front of him. there was noddles and rice, vegetables, fruits, chicken and cake. his eyes widden and he licks over his lips but was to scared to take something "but...but that is your food and was sure expensive"
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:15 am

"EAT IT" Screams the mobster as he was listen again the males words. How stupid the other was to say really something and Reita was slowly get pissed in the moment. He steps closer and behind the male to whisper "Eat or I will kick your damn ass out of the street" Sometimes it was feeling that Reita has to force sometimes this man to his luck
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:23 am

Tekede shrughs together as reita screams and instinctively he holds his arms over his head to protect his face for beats. his whole body starts to shiver then he hears the males whisper and feels the warm breath against his skin. he closes his eyes for a little moment before he lets sink his arms again and grabs with trembling hand a chicken wing and bites into it.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:04 am

Reita watch a bit longer till the other one finally was taking some food. At this time he was calm but got than a call. His phone was ringing and the mobster get over to check who it was. Lift up the phone and leave the kitchen to talk in an other room about something. Only a loud growl was to hear and something that was smashing against the ground. The Yakuza boss rush over to the kitchen again and looks all angry at Tekede "You stay here the night. No matter what happen you will not leave this apartment! Did you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:20 am

Tekede eats the chicken wing and as the phone from reita rings he looks after him as he leaves the kitchen.he use the chance and eats fast some fruits. it did really good to get something in the tummy. after a while he hears some noises and shrughs lightly together as in the next moment reita came back in the kitchen. tekede looks at him asking with a strawberry in his hand as he listen the words. "reita what is happend?" he asks worried and tilts lightly his head
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:31 am

He looks still angry as he saw the males worried view "Not your business but did you understand what I said? Don't leave this damn apartment" After he finish with speaking runs the yakuza fast out and downstairs to his own 'Dogs' and than they was leaving the club
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:38 am

Tekede don't understand what going on and looks scared at reita.he wanted say something but his boss runs already at the door. he fast follows him at the door and screams after him "please be careful". tekede stand still there a while and starres at the door before he turns around and slides down on a chair. himwas clear that something must be happen and he hoped that reita would nothings happen. he was a while in his thoughts then shakes his head "why i'm worried of him?" he mumbles to himself
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:56 am

The reason why Reita was running that fast was simple. Since Tekede was the reason. Since the mobsters knew the old 'pet' was now working in the club of Reita. But it will come bad now. One of the 'dogs' from Reita found one of the clan dead in the alley with a letter that they would start to kill all now till they get Tekede back
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:10 am

Tekede did nothings know from all this and looks at the many food then he sighs deeply but did what reita told him in stays on the place where he was. he eats a bit more and afterards he puts all in the frige then cleans up and looks around in the apartment. after a while he opens the door to the bathroom and get wide eyes as he see a big tub. he thinks a moment but then lets water in the tub, takes out his clothes and gets inside. a enjoyful moan escape his lips as the warm water surrounded his body
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:20 am

Reita was more than busy with searching after the mobsters was killing one of his guys. In such a moment he was out of control and would kill all that was now in his way. But soon they find them finally and the huge fight begins. He was grabbing one guy after the other one and calls his 'dogs' away. It was now very personal for the Yakuza boss. Even if he got more than enough wounds was he able to kill everyone
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:26 am

Tekede enjoys the bath then it was a long time that he did lay in a tub. after one hours he gets out and drys his body then cleans up again all and takes on his boxershorts. afterwards he walks back in the livingroom and sit down on the couch. he waits of his boss and gets slowly very tired. so he lays down and asleep after a while.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:12 am

Reita already was two hours away till he was reaching the apartment again. The club also was close till the next day. So he was getting calm up onto his apartment but was all full with blood, his own and also the blood of all the people he was killed before. As he step inside and the door was close behind his back. Put the male the bloody nose bandage away since he forgot the other was there and walks directly into the bathroom. Put all the clothes off and start to take a shower
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:25 am

Tekede sleeps deep and did not notice that his boss came back. he laid with his head onto one arm and the other arm hanged down at the ground. it was since such a long time that he did sleep so comfortable
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:43 am

Reita need more than 30 minutes to get totally clean. Sighs relief as all was done and grabs after a towel. But than he finally remember there was still the visitor. So he was searching after something he could use as bandage for the nose. But in the bathroom was nothing. So he used his hand and was walking out of the room and through the living room with a towel around his waist. Saw the sleeping man and gets over to pull a blanket over with one hand
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:47 am

Tekede sleeps deep and don't notice that reita did pull the blanket over his body but suddenly he grabs in his sleep after the males hand and layshis head ont it without to wake up. he snuggles with the hand and pulls in this way reita closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reita x Tekede   Reita x Tekede - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reita x Tekede
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next